new thread

how long to get that many posts? answer that question in 10 years later.

yay! only 3,094 more for post whores!

No, that's incorrect. It seem that you forget to change from "0" to "9" from 5,000 to sub of your amount of post on third digit number to sub. Therefore, it was suppose be 3,994. Now, you have 3,941 left to go.

Congratulation on 1k. :wave:

No, that's incorrect. It seem that you forget to change from "0" to "9" from 5,000 to sub of your amount of post on third digit number to sub. Therefore, it was suppose be 3,994. Now, you have 3,941 left to go.

Congratulation on 1k. :wave:

thanks, appreciate it... whoopsie

Well, you don't have to reach that many posts when you want to compete with anyone who has more posts than you. It is good that you made over one thousand posts. I like to browse and read and post and not worry about running for the race to have many posts. Just relax and enjoy doing what you are doing. Making the discussion is more important than trying to race to have the most posts. Very foolish, eh? Anyway, you can always look into your own posts where you can find the threads that you need to look up for information or to pass along with AllDeaf members to clarify what you are saying. Just have fun and not rush into anything too fast. :D

Well, you don't have to reach that many posts when you want to compete with anyone who has more posts than you. It is good that you made over one thousand posts. I like to browse and read and post and not worry about running for the race to have many posts. Just relax and enjoy doing what you are doing. Making the discussion is more important than trying to race to have the most posts. Very foolish, eh? Anyway, you can always look into your own posts where you can find the threads that you need to look up for information or to pass along with AllDeaf members to clarify what you are saying. Just have fun and not rush into anything too fast. :D

I am not at all. thats kind of upsetting that you think that. i made this thread because i was bored.

Hmmm so.... if you live in texas what school do you go to for the IPP?(Interpreting prep program)
:D

I am not at all. thats kind of upsetting that you think that. i made this thread because i was bored.

I understand now. Sorry about the pun, but I thought you were bragging about the 1000 points and have everyone asked you questions on your personal lifestyle. So I thought this is foolish, but don't mind me as I am an old elder and this is 21st century which I am learning a lot of new things going on around me including the computer which I find it very interesting and learn how to use it and loving it. Yes, that is true that it can be boring and have the same thing all the time can make you yawn. Oh hum. :roll:

I understand now. Sorry about the pun, but I thought you were bragging about the 1000 points and have everyone asked you questions on your personal lifestyle. So I thought this is foolish, but don't mind me as I am an old elder and this is 21st century which I am learning a lot of new things going on around me including the computer which I find it very interesting and learn how to use it and loving it. Yes, that is true that it can be boring and have the same thing all the time can make you yawn. Oh hum. :roll:

no problem.

i can't remember whether i asked you this or not, but do you own a braillenote?

Back