New Sub-forum

WonderBum

Reaction score
Could it be possible to create a new sub-forum called "International Deaf Politics" under "American with Disabilities Act"?

Reason: So members can make comparative issues to their cases in their own countries as well as to discuss and debate the pros and cons of different actions/ strageties etc.

I'm New Zealand and we have our issues that we would like to share as well as get assistance when need.

Originally posted by WonderBum
Could it be possible to create a new sub-forum called "International Deaf Politics" under "American with Disabilities Act"?

Reason: So members can make comparative issues to their cases in their own countries as well as to discuss and debate the pros and cons of different actions/ strageties etc.

I'm New Zealand and we have our issues that we would like to share as well as get assistance when need.

thats a good idea.... i would support that and comparing them its a good thing to learn the diffrence in the ADA and the international laws for the deaf

Yeah, it sounds too similar to On-Topic Debates. It would best be left alone as that. It wouldn't be good to keep creating more and more sub-forums.

Back