New Stop Light

authentic

Reaction score
7I5cH.jpg

Nice... but I don't like the double-yellow part. Basically, yellow means you can go through (cautiously) because red is about to come next.

If they could eliminate that yellow, then it would be nice. :)

no I don't like this new traffic light. We already have regular traffic light w/ timer below. The timer comes on for yellow light. It's effective and safe.

Nice... but I don't like the double-yellow part. Basically, yellow means you can go through (cautiously) because red is about to come next.

If they could eliminate that yellow, then it would be nice. :)

I knew a guy that was going for a driving test and the cop asked him what does a yellow light mean? and the guy said "the yellow light mean go like Hell!"
I saw some photos new traffic lights on line and each color was a different shape , this was to made is easy for people that were color blind.

that is new ? i believe technology is very improve where you from real or not sure?

When I lived in California news traffic lights where put up and they where not a good as the old one lights. They were not as bright and did you did not notice them as fast , people where not stopping right away! New is not always better!

Back