new roller coaster type

Would you ride this new type of roller coaster?

• Total voters
D

Deaf258

Would you ride this?

*** Poll was created in the honor of Prostock19's absence! ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no no!!! I dont want join here! Thanks!! :Ohno:

Just curious...isn't this sort of ride in the works or just some futuristic type of ride that was brillantly thought of? As for me, not only will you find me first in line, but in the front on the ride itself!! Whoooowheee!! :mrgreen:

LOL ! how can we ever forget about
that prostock :)

This is the best roller coaster ever!!!!
rampage3.jpg

Dare anybody ride this at six flags in atlanta. Its called rampage.

ravensteve1961 said:
This is the best roller coaster ever!!!!
rampage3.jpg

Dare anybody ride this at six flags in atlanta. Its called rampage.

i do see tht roller coster in st louis but in different name.. it was called the boss.. :dizzy:

Roadrunner said:
Just curious...isn't this sort of ride in the works or just some futuristic type of ride that was brillantly thought of? As for me, not only will you find me first in line, but in the front on the ride itself!! Whoooowheee!! :mrgreen:

The image is a link to the article explaining the new type of a roller coaster. ;)

Ohh, remember Prostock19's signature from one of his Six Flags rides?? He and his friends all held up a fingerspelled letter and you could read:
F U C K Y O U

That was champ!!!

* If you have the Gallaudet font, you'll see hands fingerspelling! *

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote Hell Yeah I'll be the first one in line! :)

Yup. Right after skydiving (twice) and waterfall diving, I am willing to go for any kind of roller coaster rides.

I was talking to a friend of mine -- about rollercoasters and all. Once I'm back in the States, I want to go on a long ROAD trip and go to every possible amusement park and RIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDE all the wildest rollercoasters available! :lol:

Just curious...isn't this sort of ride in the works or just some futuristic type of ride that was brillantly thought of? As for me, not only will you find me first in line, but in the front on the ride itself!! Whoooowheee!!

I'm with you! This ride looks awesome. Is it the real deal yet or just in the works...anyone know?

definally i'll go in first of line in any rides.. no matter what kind, how dangerous, etc.. :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
definally i'll go in first of line in any rides.. no matter what kind, how dangerous, etc.. :D
So you are claiming that you would go for an intese emotional ride playing russian roulette?

That ride from the picture looks radical. Only if it would pass safety criterias for whiplash.

Back