New Regulation for you guys

that's my maternal grandmother's paternal grandparents. Therefore, they're my 2nd great grandparents.

felixandroseboxdorferguyot.jpg

I mean it's my dad's maternal grandmother.

You can always find out about your paternity grandfather's side of the family. Trust me, I never met my dad's parents. Especially, his biological father. I dug for more information and I got what I want. I found his immediate family. It is important for me to know who I am or where I come from.

Completely get that. When I visited my father's hometown in Poland and met all the relatives from his father's side of the family, I learned so much about my Polish heritage going back several generations. It's such a fascinating history and I absolutely loved learning all about it. It was quite wild to visit various places in town and see a photograph of one of my ancestors here, a park founded by another ancestor, a stained glass window in a church that was a dedication from my great great uncle to his late wife. The most emotional part of this trip was visiting the cemetery and see all the names of my relatives and seeing their graves covered in flowers and candles. Such a wonderful experience to explore and discover your heritage.

Edgar Allen Poe is in my family tree, but a George Washington & John Hancock are in his family tree so idk if it's the real people that's consider famous

I would say German based on her looks and first name. I'm German.

You are wrong. All I know, her mother was born in England and her father was either born in Scotland or Quebec. Her father is still clueless. I have no information about him like what happen to him and why did her mother became a widow. No one knew. It's going to be complicated for me. It's hard to get information from Montreal, Quebec or anywhere in Quebec.

My 2nd great maternal grandmother, Esther Ellen Cowman. The picture was taken around in 1885-1886. She was half-English and half-Irish.

cowman.jpg

My family tree is done!!! It goes idk how many generations. But i guess we are discriminating those with no Jew blood which is the majority. The once with jew blood are all fancy written in, the once that dont then its just there. But well in my family my grandpas uncle from my moms side was a president on Mexico. A lot of my great grandparents sibilings died during the Holocausr and my great grandparests are survivors of it.

My family tree is already well documented. Since my whole family is from Romania, there isn't much to track. Nobody migrated anywhere really for the most part. :dunno2: It might start getting complicated with me being born over here if I ever have any kids, but as far as my family tree, that's easy peasy. :P

My tree sure has grown bigger than ever. I now know who I am related to some famous people such as Sir Francis Drake, Joan Crawford, Madonna, Angeline Jolie, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Prince Charles's second wife), and more....

My fanily tree is kinda big. From my moms side it is pretty well documented. Probably the only notable person would be mexican president lazaro cardenas. And from my dads side i dont even know my great grandparents names. But i do know from grandpa comes from aztec desenance and grandmother from spain

Im related to Chief Sitting Bull, and I will have to upload some of my antique family photos... I got hundreds copied from old films that I did on a special scanner here at home.

My fanily tree is kinda big. From my moms side it is pretty well documented. Probably the only notable person would be mexican president lazaro cardenas. And from my dads side i dont even know my great grandparents names. But i do know from grandpa comes from aztec desenance and grandmother from spain

Pretty well documented? Nice. My tree grew more than 17,000 today. They are too much to work, but worth my time. i guess.

I tried to do a family research on my dad's family but it's very hard to do when no one in his family had any birth certificates . I did find out I had an uncle that dad never talked about . I would have to go to Boston public library and city hall to see if had records on my dad . He lived there as young boy . His village in Russia is long gone. Dad said people would recall an event that happen when a baby was born in his village . It could the day the cow broke it leg or the day they had chicken soup.

I tried to do a family research on my dad's family but it's very hard to do when no one in his family had any birth certificates . I did find out I had an uncle that dad never talked about . I would have to go to Boston public library and city hall to see if had records on my dad . He lived there as young boy . His village in Russia is long gone. Dad said people would recall an event that happen when a baby was born in his village . It could the day the cow broke it leg or the day they had chicken soup.

Try old family bibles. I looked through my grandfathers old bible a few weeks ago it had that side of the family tree listed back to the 1800's.

Back