Gobae

Reaction score
Since AD changed/upgraed the "View New Posts" button near the thread title no longer works. It just takes me to the top of the thread.

What happened?

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm still struggling with just logging in. :dunno:

Looks like it's something weird with Firefox and the new AD. Internet Exploder, goes to the new posts. IE has to redraw the screen 20 times, but it goes there.

I'm still struggling with just logging in. :dunno:
Reba,

Log in with "remember me" checked and browse for a while and when done then log out then try again without "remember me" checked and it should clear up...

as for me I log in wihtout "remember me" checked and still logged in as long I am browsing AD just fine..

but before you do these tip, clear your cookie first (just AD specific cookies ) to see if it lets you stay logged in. If not then do the tip above.

Reba,

Log in with "remember me" checked and browse for a while and when done then log out then try again without "remember me" checked and it should clear up...

as for me I log in wihtout "remember me" checked and still logged in as long I am browsing AD just fine..

but before you do these tip, clear your cookie first (just AD specific cookies ) to see if it lets you stay logged in. If not then do the tip above.

Yeah same here I was said huh oh shit I better leave " Remember me" lol :lol:

Back