New Pope Elected

Liebling:-))) said:
Whatever you said is not my problem... I´m not interesting to read your childish post but solve those situation with you once AGAIN. Why should I play childish games with you?

Please grow up!

All what I see the problem is you REFUSE listen...

I show you the links where you start to insult on me all the time without listen and sort out with me.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318017&postcount=32

This is my response post. Can you show me where I insulted you because I can´t find it. Is this :crazy: or :zzz: what you mean? Those 2 emoctions are harmless... All what I EXPLAINED you clear that I support nobody and no even meidas because I am neutral person and dont like to judging/bitching anyone´s background which I know there´re no proof but you REFUSED to listen and carry on insult me... again

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318049&postcount=37

Can you show me where I broke AD rule to insult you? Because I can´t find it. I only showed you how you started to accusse me for nothing. I explained in my post that I felt being insult by you and expect an apology from you... Unfortunlately you won´t listen and then carried on insult me with “blue”.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318177&postcount=39

See this, you won´t listen and refuse to sort out with me but carried on insult on me...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318199&postcount=42

I realized that it´s no sense to explain you again and again. All what I do is ANSWER you with blue emoctions because you ASK for it.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=318895&postcount=53

Again, you carried on like this.

All what I do is try to STOP it because you REFUSE listen my previous posts like this...

Act an adult please and solve out those situation with me instead of jump/insult/accussing but agree to disagree respectful.

You refused to see who start it and refuse to apology me for accussed me in first place but carried on insult again and again.

I will ignore if you make childish post again because I´m not interesting... All what I´m interesting is solve things with people till everything is clear.

:rofl:

Just because you think calling me crazy is harmless does not mean that I take it that way. I take that as an insult so once again you are GUILTY of the same thing! And I will point out again that you said that I disgust you and make you sick...both of which are insults....so get off your high and mighty I'm better than you throne and join the real world. :fu: and have a nice day...oh here you go just to be childish :nana:

mlkshkgrl said:
:rofl:

Just because you think calling me crazy is harmless does not mean that I take it that way. I take that as an insult so once again you are GUILTY of the same thing! And I will point out again that you said that I disgust you and make you sick...both of which are insults....so get off your high and mighty I'm better than you throne and join the real world. :fu: and have a nice day...oh here you go just to be childish :nana:

Milkshakegirl...I have tried to resolve this issue with you many times. However, now I feel like my time and sanity is being wasted. I will not discuss this with you any further.

I won't bow down to your level by being immature any further.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I´m proud to tell you that I am talent and have 2 languages is English and German. :thumb:

I don´t care what you think.

I´m happy and satisfy myself. What about you? Perhaps you not?

See so self rightous once again....for your information I know Spanish, English and Im in the process of learning Russian so shove it up your :booty: :bye:

mlkshkgrl said:
See so self rightous once again....for your information I know Spanish, English and Im in the process of learning Russian so shove it up your :booty: :bye:

I guess you know those language fluently like me is Spanish and French.

mlkshkgrl and Liebling,

Girls! Girls! Don't start a war with each other, Come on Chickies, Let's get along here and have a peace discussion instead of getting out of hands. We don't want to see woman vs woman :giggle: It's too messy :nana:
Settle this and give each other a hug.. :grouphug:

Cheri said:
mlkshkgrl and Liebling,

Girls! Girls! Don't start a war with each other, Come on Chickies, Let's get along here and have a peace discussion instead of getting out of hands. We don't want to see woman vs woman :giggle: It's too messy :nana:
Settle this and give each other a hug.. :grouphug:

***sigh*** ummm I know...

I tried, but I will stop wanna hand shake mlkshakgirl?

Can you two Ladies settle this while wrestling in babyoil in bikinis? :naughty:

just making a tuff situation lighter with a joke..:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You impossible funny, C.C.Sinned and net0man!!! Super that you enjoying yourself our "cat show". :rofl: :rofl:

I realized it´s not working to solve this issue with her.. Never mind...

Don´t worry about this and forget it. :thumb:

Anyway, back to topic...

I was like wow after read your link, Net0man.

I´m disagree with some of his list...

One point, I see nothing wrong if the women become to be priest if they really want to.

I thought to myself, why can´t we have WOMAN as our new pope for the change? :thumb:

***sigh*** ummm I know...

I tried, but I will stop wanna hand shake mlkshakgirl?

:hug: I couldn't find a hand shake on here, so will a hug do?

I thought to myself, why can´t we have WOMAN as our new pope for the change? :thumb:
Because us Roman Catholics do not have women clergymen (priests)...

C.C.Sinned said:
Because us Roman Catholics do not have women clergymen (priests)...

Yes, I know because I´m Roman Catholic. :dizzy:

I only say in my opinoin that I see nothing wrong when the women want to be priests.

Yes, I know because I´m Roman Catholic. :dizzy:

I only say in my opinoin that I see nothing wrong when the women want to be priests.
I agree women should be allowed. I also think Priests should be allowed to marry. I disagree with alot of things in Roman Catholics church. I think we need to join the 21st century....

Hmm... :twisted:
Yes. Indeed. Interesting discussion.
Shall wait and see... looks like a mixed reaction to the new Pontiff. I don't mean to sound callous... but... He seems pretty old, so... we can expect another new Pontiff within a decade. I just am puzzled why they voted a very old man in with some questionable background and some impressive literary accomplishments... with slim chances of living to see the next decade.

And somehow I am not so surprised about the Church's choice. Strict religious regulations has always been the norm for eons there, and this guy fits the bill.

I do know that in Episcopalism, they allow women to be ordained priests.. and even to marry. One of my good friends recently was ordained priest last year, and she is deaf.

Even though we might disagree in this, it doesn't mean we need to attack each other in a discussion. It's too distracting. :(

C.C.Sinned said:
I agree women should be allowed. I also think Priests should be allowed to marry. I disagree with alot of things in Roman Catholics church. I think we need to join the 21st century....

Yes, I know Roman Catholic´s rule is silly and too far.

Roman Catholic Priests/nuns are not allow marry... No wonder, they become gays/lesbians....!!!!!!!!!

I think Roman Catholic should open mind bit like baptist etc. That´s why we dont choose Roman Catholic for our children.

Yes, I know Liza...

We are also wondering why they elect old man, too. The people from German forums said the same... :dunno:

Yes, I know Roman Catholic´s rule is silly and too far.

Roman Catholic Priests/nuns are not allow marry... No wonder, they become gays/lesbians....!!!!!!!!!

Careful what you say about them. I do not see them as gay or lesbian but a strong connect with their God.

Yes, I know Liza...

We are also wondering why they elect old man, too. The people from German forums said the same... :dunno:

Because they don't want a pope to stay in the office too long as Pope John Paul II.

Many Protestant denominations do not allow female Ministers, priests and Bishops. They have doctrinal reasons. I am not saying right or wrong, just that it is. And to expect them to change their doctines and beliefs because society at large changes moral beliefs is a bit of a stretch.

Back