New Phonak Landline that will work with wireless hearing aids

well the latest stats say most people text,so voice is dying....

@NaidaUP
The Phonak DECT CP1 uses a default automatic streaming program (not EasyPhone = no magnet needed :laugh2: ).
Proximity (<10'') to any Phonak wireless hearing aid is enough to start the streaming automatically.

Cheers

@NaidaUP
The Phonak DECT CP1 uses a default automatic streaming program (not EasyPhone = no magnet needed :laugh2: ).
Proximity (<10'') to any Phonak wireless hearing aid is enough to start the streaming automatically.

Cheers

Oh I meant the program's like the ComPilot program's. Is that not called EasyPhone? I knew there was no magnet needed.

I'd like to see a comparison between this phone and a smartphone connected to a smartlink+ FM system. If the gain isn't transmitted more clearly, it might make the purchase moot for me.

It would be really cool if it did captions.

well the latest stats say most people text,so voice is dying....

:hmm: Doctor's offices? Recruiter's/HR people (I did have any say to me "Text me"). Yes some will email - sometimes - but usually want to talk to you on the phone too. I'm sure there are many businesses where you need to call, at least the first contact since the phone # you use is most likely a landline.

:hmm: Doctor's offices? Recruiter's/HR people (I did have any say to me "Text me"). Yes some will email - sometimes - but usually want to talk to you on the phone too. I'm sure there are many businesses where you need to call, at least the first contact since the phone # you use is most likely a landline.

That's so true! :D

I'm hoping Phonak will bring out a newer version like the click n talk. Now 99% of cell phones have mini USB ports for charging! I think I'll be good for them to bring another one out. Will be a lot easier then using the ComPilot or similar. As most cells have mini USB ports, most people will be able to use it as well.

I'm hoping Phonak will bring out a newer version like the click n talk. Now 99% of cell phones have mini USB ports for charging! I think I'll be good for them to bring another one out. Will be a lot easier then using the ComPilot or similar. As most cells have mini USB ports, most people will be able to use it as well.

That is one of the things that Phonak got sooo wrong for those of us in the USA. Any modern cell phone here has a Micro USB port and Phonak put Mini USB ports on their rechargeable things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means dealing with all the things involved with yet another charger.

If its still around in couple years I'm guessing it won't be cheap ill look at it as I have just invested in a captioned telephone which is a new system in New Zealand

@NaidaUP
Oh I meant the program's like the ComPilot program's. Is that not called EasyPhone? I knew there was no magnet needed.

Yes, also ComPilot uses "Easy" programs (=automatic triggers to start a dedicated streaming program).
In fact, ComPilot fires 4 different Easy triggers for the 4 different input sources (plug, FM, Bluetooth Music/Phone). And to each trigger a dedicated streaming program can be assigned.
And the DECT CP1 cordless phone has its own "Easy DECT" trigger.

By default, the DECT and Bluetooth phone via ComPilot starts the same streaming program optimized for phone calls.
Cand you can separate them for even more precise fine-tuning.
Only the HCP can do this in Target 3.2 fitting Software and never....

Cheers
Michael

Are there any phone similar or like the Phonak DECT CP1?? I'm just curious.. Will any bluetooth landline work with the Phonak Nadia without using the ComPilot??

Are there any phone similar or like the Phonak DECT CP1?? I'm just curious.. Will any bluetooth landline work with the Phonak Nadia without using the ComPilot??

The Phonak Naida doesn't have Bluetooth inside so you'll always need the ComPilot. The Bluetooth is inside the ComPilot and then the ComPilot will work with the Naidas by an automatic program.

Crazy how many people think the Phonak Naidas have Bluetooth in!

That is one of the things that Phonak got sooo wrong for those of us in the USA. Any modern cell phone here has a Micro USB port and Phonak put Mini USB ports on their rechargeable things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means dealing with all the things involved with yet another charger.

NaidaUP
Since this thread got revived, I am going to go ahead as ask what I just thought of. Could you check and see which size of USB port current phones actually have in the EU? As I said in my earlier post that I quoted above I was so glad to see the Y cord only to be completly frustrated that I can't do what I first thought I would be able to do. That is charge the ComPilot from one end of that Y and my cell phone from the other. In the US modern cell phones use Micro USB while Phonak put Mini on their things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason I bring this up is that Phonak is located in Europe and may have forgotten what the US uses (if they admit it or not) so they send the same size to both places.

Is there any other like the ComPilot work the same?? I'm still learning about it. I look at the phone and my gosh it's expensive. $250!! Just for one phone??
I'm trying to find something that work with my Phonak Nadia, like the neck loop and etc. Any suggestions??

Back