New Person here!

corona_babe135

Reaction score
I am a new person and I have a friend who recommended this site, I am not deaf, but I am learning sign language because I am really interseted in deaf culture. I would Like to talk to some of you.

Welcome!

corona_babe135 said:
I am a new person and I have a friend who recommended this site, I am not deaf, but I am learning sign language because I am really interseted in deaf culture. I would Like to talk to some of you.

Welcome to the site! Glad u decided to register! Anytime! :grouphug:

Welcome you here on AD.....
I'm glad you're here today because you're learning as condiser an interpreter.

Always the most welcomed you here and any general post forum here.

I'll look forward your post forum here.. :)
:applause:

Thanks!

Thank you for welcoming me, I really love talking to people... I would like to meet other deaf people and talk to them in sign but I think I need more practice first, i sign in english, not asl.

Welcome corona_babe! Have great fun prerusing through thread after thread and learning heaps about a variety of issues both deaf and non-deaf, etc. :D :wave:

Hi Corona_babe135, :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf and glad to have you here with us...

See you around!... :thumb:

:grouphug:

Welcome to AD.com and glad you join with us and hope you will have enjoy to check out any post :) and see ya around in here corona_babe135 i m sure you will feel lots comfortable here

:wave: welcome to AD corona_babe -- enjoy ur stay here -- we do indeed have other hearing members here across the board -- feel free to join in our chatters :lol:

:wave: Corona...

Welcome aboard to AD. Enjoy your stay ! :)

hmmm welcome to AD...

yeah, needn't to worry

I have some deaf and hearing friends too but most of them are hearing anyway

:wave: Welcome to AllDeaf Corona_babe135!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and welcome aboard!! :)

Back