New neighborhood... Just look at place...

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
There's Buckdodgers and VamPyroX's home in neighborhood.
d0b507dd.jpg

I met them today but Buckdodgers's mom is already moved from Baltimore in suburb of Dallas, bought nice house that's near to VamPyroX house. I just shocked and met him, it make me laugh. I'm sure that he have nice communicate with VampyPyroX in front of house and begged him about want make new account in AD.

I just ran from Dallas to LA since our car is between 90 to 100 mph and it's too faster. I already got 2 ticket, but I gave them to Taylor and excuse me because he's my best friend.

There's Buckdodgers bedroom :eek3:
Master%20bedroom%20thru%20to%20en-suite%20big.jpg

Buckdodgers's mom bedroom
master%20bedroom%20to%20bath.JPG

I hope that Y would like his bedroom. :D

Nah, Buckdodgers and his momma lives in a very tiny apartment in the ghetto!
istockphoto_55395_beat_apartments.jpg

With tons of mice, rats, and cockroaches! And lots of drive-by shootings!

Been thru LA's area...ALL I kept is what? STAY COOL! Be just yourself and mind of your business. I've went thru East LA (that's worst than South LA!), Long Beach (I used to live there, it wasn't that bad!), Compton (it is bad but so many black live there), what else? I can't remember. I went LA recently and went on Metro (train) myself at 8 pm I think and got to my friend's work in Acridcia (sp) from West LA. TOok me 3 hrs to get there cuz I got lost 1 hour. RME! I don't remember bus nbr and where it is at. So I got to his work ok. Whew! And my pager died on me! OH WELL!

There's Buckdodgers and VamPyroX's home in neighborhood.
d0b507dd.jpg

I met them today but Buckdodgers's mom is already moved from Baltimore in suburb of Dallas, bought nice house that's near to VamPyroX house. I just shocked and met him, it make me laugh. I'm sure that he have nice communicate with VampyPyroX in front of house and begged him about want make new account in AD.

I just ran from Dallas to LA since our car is between 90 to 100 mph and it's too faster. I already got 2 ticket, but I gave them to Taylor and excuse me because he's my best friend.

ha ha ha :rofl: you crack me up on that!!!! LOL!!!! hehe.. thanks for the laugh!!! its not a blue monday after all! :ty:

There's Buckdodgers bedroom :eek3:
Master%20bedroom%20thru%20to%20en-suite%20big.jpg

Buckdodgers's mom bedroom
master%20bedroom%20to%20bath.JPG

Wow nice bedroom! I wouldnt mind have the big bedroom all to myself!!!!! ;)

Nah, Buckdodgers and his momma lives in a very tiny apartment in the ghetto!
istockphoto_55395_beat_apartments.jpg

With tons of mice, rats, and cockroaches! And lots of drive-by shootings!

LOL lucia.. you r so funny!!!! be nice! but crack me up still.. hehe..

:jaw:

Geez, I would like this only as my own bedroom only :)

ME TOO!!!! I WANNA that all to myself! :P its MINE MINE MINE! pretending to be like the birds in Finding Nemo! hehe.. :P

Been thru LA's area...ALL I kept is what? STAY COOL! Be just yourself and mind of your business. I've went thru East LA (that's worst than South LA!), Long Beach (I used to live there, it wasn't that bad!), Compton (it is bad but so many black live there), what else? I can't remember. I went LA recently and went on Metro (train) myself at 8 pm I think and got to my friend's work in Acridcia (sp) from West LA. TOok me 3 hrs to get there cuz I got lost 1 hour. RME! I don't remember bus nbr and where it is at. So I got to his work ok. Whew! And my pager died on me! OH WELL!

Ouch yeah i have been to EAST La.. whew! but havent been to south la yet.. only West, North, EAst and SW of La.. thats it. oh yeah I have been to Long beach as my sister used to live near there and have boat right on the pacific ocean.. and we stayed on the boat for 1 week and half.. it was fun! it was a nice neighborhood. :)

No Heres Lucia home
222-3.jpg

Heres Her Bedroom
bed_breakfast_home_image.jpg

That's not even half bad. I've seen worse.

And for the record, my apartment complex is very nice. I have a one bedroom apartment with a walk-in closet, fireplace, balcony, sliding doors, central air conditioning, and dishwasher in addition to the usual amenties. We also have 2 pools on the property as well as a basketball court and 2 tennis courts, and a fitness and business center. I have my own private entry to my apartment.

Back