new NCAA group

PowerON

Reaction score
What's up with college move to different Group from Big 12 to Pac-10, Big-Ten and SEC. I'm so confuse! :aw:

If Texas/OK are move to Pac-10, it wouldn't make sense because both state aren't closer to Pacific at all!

It all started with Nebraska jumping ship to the Big 10. The Big 12 has been nasty to their people for awhile now. When Nebraska decided to go to the Big 10 then the Big 12 south said they wouldn't stick around because it wouldn't make sense. With Nebraska leaving the Big 12 would just fall apart. The Big 12 south was smart and made the move to the Pac 10 which btw is going to be SICK! So the pac 10 as of now expands to 16, big 10 to 12 teams so far which now allows the Big 10 to enjoy the championship game at the end of the season. SEC is pissed so they are going to snag teams from the Big east, its nuts! Changing everything as we know it. I have a feeling there will be more changes as well!

It's not called group, it's called conference.

For all I know that the Big 12 make less than ideal revenues due to broadcasting and such. I can foresee the dissolution of this conference.

But again, reports of Texas staying put... Who knows what will happen next?

It's not called group, it's called conference.

For all I know that the Big 12 make less than ideal revenues due to broadcasting and such. I can foresee the dissolution of this conference.

But again, reports of Texas staying put... Who knows what will happen next?

Since Neb is out. And I think there need to change new format on North/South as OSU and OU should be in north and add some, maybe TCU in south. Then it would be more interesting than rather see old same OU/TX in south to make difficult to claim the title before go to conference champion.

Texas have decided to stay in Big 12 after Oklahoma told them of a big TV contract with FOX.

Money sells!

TCU does not want to be in big 12, not for now.

GUess the Texas/OU rivalry will last for another long time.

Back