New monthly Deaf Coffee House starting in San Angelo, TX.

deafannieboo

Reaction score
Hello!
I will be starting a monthly Deaf Coffee House event in San Angelo, TX. soon!!
The location is still in the works, but I will be asking for rsvp for the first few events and any volenteers to work the events please contact me as well.
my email deafannieboo@yahoo.com

This is for anyone who wishes to attend! ASL students, signers, Interpreters, family and freinds of Deaf/HOH, anyone intrested in the culture.
Its the perfect chance to meet new people and practice those signing skills!!
If you are within driving distance please come and join in the fun!!

Activities may include:
possible pot lucks, movie nights, coffee & signing, asl book/games and culture discussions, and more!

Possible locations: (San Angelo) I-Hop, Starbucks, Mall food court, Mc Donalds...

Hope to hear from you soon!!! Send me an email if you are intrested please!
:ty: :wave:

I am here! Yay! I will be there Annie! This really sounds like fun.

yeah its mostly alot about promoting it. ohhh, nan there is a lady doing a deaf coffee chat in midland too! i emailed her to try and orchestrate together some...

I just info one or 2 friends about that.. actually one is moving to texas in aug in austin but I had to google up how far it will be for her and friend to drive to deaf house coffee.. :) but I definately will go there when I do visit but I don't know when :P but if you have facebook or something you can give me link so I can adversite it in facebook so few friends can read then they can go on their own? I'm sure everyone wud definately want go but depend on gas price :P and you can PM me for the address so I can give it to few friends.. :) they don't really surf thru alldeaf.com like I am :D

Houston folks would like to visit so go to aslsocial.net and look us up. We can put you on our event list and if folks are going your way perhaps they will want to stop in and visit. Also you can plan a trip to Houston around the many events we have.

awesome guys! will do the face book link in just a bit. we got facebook and myspace!! email me also anyone...
sdeafcoffeehouse@yahoo.com or deafannieboo@yahoo.com

ill do the aslsocial net too!

thanks guys!! pls def pass the word and if anyone would like to send me their email i can email a flier for you to forward threw ur contacts list as well would be wonderful!

Back