New Member Invaded

Turyturbo

Reaction score
Howdy Fellows,

I surfed and spotted this forum. I decided to be part of it then realized that there are countless threads with multi-posts. How could you keep up with them unless you are addicted. :whistle:

By the way, I hope this forum lead me to the deaf community and meet more neat deaf buddies. Obviously, I am not a popular in deaf community because my involvement with hearing world is extreme except deaflympics.

Look forward to know some of you and, perhaps, meet some of you at some deaf sport tournaments.

Peace out!
TT

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

My good deaf friend in wyoming, where I live, won deaf national wrestling champion and went to Deaflympics at Austraila last year. He lost to 4th place at first time and said that his coaches from Gallugate Unverisity abused him at practice before he lost his focus at wrestling.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

starrygaze said:
My good deaf friend in wyoming, where I live, won deaf national wrestling champion and went to Deaflympics at Austraila last year. He lost to 4th place at first time and said that his coaches from Gallugate Unverisity abused him at practice before he lost his focus at wrestling.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

First of all, thank you for the welcomes. Back to Deaflympic, unfortunately, most athletes from different sports have experienced the poor result in Australia included myself. That's why Australia newsletter and USADSF article called our team "Iron Men" because, at first, we used to have 5 subs. Later on, there was a conflict of interest between players that ended up a rivalry. Four decided to quit. That left us only one sub. One of us felt unconfident and pointless to continue and left. So only 7 of us left. We played a whole Deaflympic with no subs and five of us ended up with serious injuries. LOL. Three of us got a surgery afterward. I hope that Tawain turns out very well in 2009. I am living in Colorado.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Turyturbo! Hope you'll enjoy your stay and meet a great bunch of members here in AD!

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Turyturbo!!! I hope you will enjoy being on this forum, and meeting all of our wonderful members!!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :)

Back