New Member in the Nozobo/Oakley family

Oakley_04

Reaction score
We went to Denver Dumb friends League Animal Shelter in Denver. We went there saturday night to look for a dog to adopt, but we changed our mind we would like to adopt a kitten, but it was closed so we came back the next morning to adopt the kitten. as we went out pick the kitten and did paper work etc and finally brough him home. we still planning to get a dog as we hopefully have a home next spring.

Our kitten's name is Menudo, he's three month old kitten. Menudo has a new big brother which is Lucky as you can see Lucky is on Nozobo's Avatar. :dance2:

Attachments

• Menudo.JPG
    Menudo.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Menudo2.JPG
    Menudo2.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 21
Awww cute kitten and you're gonna get lots of animals in ur house pretty soon! :D

MEEEEEE-ow!! why do I have to watch over my younger brother y'll not home? *sobbing* I'll love him anyway

Attachments

• Evil Lucky.JPG
    Evil Lucky.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 15
nozobo said:
MEEEEEE-ow!! why do I have to watch over my younger brother y'll not home? *sobbing* I'll love him anyway
:lol: good!! yea i saw that cat on vp with oakley_04.. it soooo CUTE!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW kitties SO cuteeeeeeeeee congts on ur new furkids! hehehe

awww. soo adorable kitten, i wanna kIDNAP :slap: Oakley for telling me! heh heh

Awwww *heartmelts* That is one cutiest kitten!

Now give me that kitten right now! :P

Oakley_04 said:
We went to Denver Dumb friends League Animal Shelter in Denver. We went there saturday night to look for a dog to adopt, but we changed our mind we would like to adopt a kitten, but it was closed so we came back the next morning to adopt the kitten. as we went out pick the kitten and did paper work etc and finally brough him home. we still planning to get a dog as we hopefully have a home next spring.

Our kitten's name is Menudo, he's three month old kitten. Menudo has a new big brother which is Lucky as you can see Lucky is on Nozobo's Avatar. :dance2:

AWW... that is so cute kitten!!! :D

nozobo said:

AWW.. that is so cute cat. What is his or her name and how old is she or he?? My mom has 4 cats at home. :D

nozobo said:

Menudo and Lucky getting along okay? by the way, Cute kitten! I used to have one just like Menudo..

Back