New member from Florida :)

HippieSnow05

Reaction score
Hello all of you ! I'm a newbie - My name is Heidi and Deaf, of course. I'm from Florida. Class of 2000 at FSD. Please feel free to talk with me. :)

By the way - I'm sure you're all curious about my screen name - (Hippie-Im down to the earth and snow (yes I know theres no snow in florida but since my girlfriend's last name is Frost and from iowa so go figure!). :angel:

feel welcomed already :)

Wow...I already feel the most welcomed here at AD and thanks to you all :D

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf HippieSnow05!!! I hope you will enjoy being on AD, and have fun meeting all these wonderful members!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :)

:wave: Hello and welcome to alldeaf.com. I am sure you will enjoy it here.
I live in Florida too :)

(to butterflygirl) That's so cool - I live in St.Augustine (well known "old town" and where FSD is at) What part u live in Fl and are you from FSD ? :)

i

oh shiznits... us floridians be takin over...

So... Heidi... you got a brother named richard? if so i know you... if not then nevermind :)

Bum12FU said:
oh shiznits... us floridians be takin over...

So... Heidi... you got a brother named richard? if so i know you... if not then nevermind :)

LMAO - you already know that Floridans are taking over the whole thing..well, I wish I have a brother! I have four sisters (no brothers except my dad) Not that many people has my name...so nice meet you! ;)

Welcome to AD, HippieSnow05. I'm living in South Florida and I also graduated from FSD. Did you go to the recent Deaf Expo in Orlando? I did, and had a great time.

Eyeth said:
Welcome to AD, HippieSnow05. I'm living in South Florida and I also graduated from FSD. Did you go to the recent Deaf Expo in Orlando? I did, and had a great time.

(Eyeth) What year you graduated at FSD? Yes I went to Deaf Expo in Orlando. Fun times. Cool people!! :cheers:

Back