New member comming soon in family.

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Hey im gonna be uncle again. My sis is going to the hospital this week. Its gonna be a girl. Im so glad to be an uncle again. What about you guys. I think my sis is still comming up with the names. Mind if you help out?

ROCKY!
or if you prefer more girly girlish name... it would be ROCKA!

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hey im gonna be uncle again. My sis is going to the hospital this week. Its gonna be a girl. Im so glad to be an uncle again. What about you guys. I think my sis is still comming up with the names. Mind if you help out?

girl name is abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz... if it's boy.... zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfefdcba... pretty names?

Congrats! :D

To look for baby names, you can look for baby names on search engine. ;)

wow! congratulations! I always love unique names.

Re: Re: New member comming soon in family.

Originally posted by j.r.e.
girl name is abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz... if it's boy.... zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfefdcba... pretty names?

:lol:

congrats :) i became an aunt for the first time Feb 15th...so i know how exciting it is for you :D

I like Michelle, Danille, Ayeka, Brandi, Shannon, Amber, Aubrey, etc... those are nice names

Originally posted by Wolfboy

Congrats.. I was first time aunt to nephew that my brother had baby last fall.. AND next friday i will be babysit first time.. Oooo i cant wait! hehe..

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
congrats :) i became an aunt for the first time Feb 15th...so i know how exciting it is for you :D

its very exciting.. and being spoil aunt..
I already spoiled aunt to my nephew whever we get together.. ;x
that what aunts/uncles are for.. :D

Congratulations! It must be very exciting to be an uncle again! For girls names, I know many, but I don't know you nor your family very well, so I would leave that up to you. Sorry. Good luck! :thumb:

Back