New love of my life

They're nice looking dogs, It's a shame about him being knocked down. Here's a photo which I took in 1981 of our old dog and cat, Brandy and Tiger. They both had very long lives. Kevin.

Aww they're beautiful Kevin....I like the cat :)

Chanter is beautiful. Enjoy your new companion!

:ty: sallylou I will he's my new best friend and I've got ages for us to learn about each other

We got Tiger as a kitten but Brandy was a year old from a rescue centre. Kevin.

Shep was a rescue dog too....

I think Chanter is too...I must ask Samantha...:hmm:

My friend, Deb, came home Monday with her new hearing dog, Rusty, who was a rescue they trained for hearing. He is all puppy still though with his energy. I am going on the 15th for an interview to see if I might be a canidate for a hearing dog too. Not sure, though if I could handle one like Rusty! To much energy to handle along side my daughter!:roll::giggle:

Don't think I have seen any in the graduate photos as pretty as Chanter though!

My friend, Deb, came home Monday with her new hearing dog, Rusty, who was a rescue they trained for hearing. He is all puppy still though with his energy. I am going on the 15th for an interview to see if I might be a canidate for a hearing dog too. Not sure, though if I could handle one like Rusty! To much energy to handle along side my daughter!:roll::giggle:

Don't think I have seen any in the graduate photos as pretty as Chanter though!

:giggle: Chanter's 3 years old and he's still got a load of energy...

Good luck with your interview to get a dog...:fingersx:

Yeah he's well taken care of...plenty of water, a mix of dry and wet dog food plus regular brushing keeps his coat shiny...and plenty of exercise and love equals one happy Chanter...:)

Last edited:
Milli, this is a photo of Duke and next doors cat, they're good friends ! Kevin.

Attachments

• 189.jpg
    189.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 7
The kids bring Duke into the living room every night, he runs around for half an hour. Kevin.

:giggle: Chanter's 3 years old and he's still got a load of energy...

Good luck with your interview to get a dog...:fingersx:

Yeah he's well taken care of...plenty of water, a mix of dry and wet dog food plus regular brushing keeps his coat shiny...and plenty of exercise and love equals one happy Chanter...:)

I think all Huskies stay forever young! :laugh2: And I am sure a Happy Chanter makes a Happy Family!

Thanks for the good luck wishes! :ty:

Oh the Bunny is wicked Cute too!!!!

I think all Huskies stay forever young! :laugh2: And I am sure a Happy Chanter makes a Happy Family!

Thanks for the good luck wishes! :ty:

Oh the Bunny is wicked Cute too!!!!

One happy Chanter = one very happy Milli :D

Your welcome :)

:lol: He's a beautiful dog but he's strong, good with kids and cause of long fur needs brushed regularly....:)

I had a Samoyed Husky and she loved to pull my niece in a wagon. You can use the fur to knit with , some people save the fur from Samoyed and use it for trim on sweaters .I am not sure if your dog fur would work.

I had a Samoyed Husky and she loved to pull my niece in a wagon. You can use the fur to knit with , some people save the fur from Samoyed and use it for trim on sweaters .I am not sure if your dog fur would work.

I didn't know that...wow...

Erm I think Chanter's safe for I can't knit :lol:

Back