New lappy!

PowerWCRulez

Reaction score
Hi there,

I finally bought new MacBook Pro lappy it's brand new they have I7 processor it's very powerful fastest.

17" HD Widescreen LED display (looks like a glass screen), 750 GB Hard drive and 4 GB of ram memory, Wifi, Facetime build-in camera.

I installed the P3 software, it's work perfectly!

Hi there,

I finally bought new MacBook Pro lappy it's brand new they have I7 processor it's very powerful fastest.

17" HD Widescreen LED display (looks like a glass screen), 750 GB Hard drive and 4 GB of ram memory, Wifi, Facetime build-in camera.

I installed the P3 software, it's work perfectly!

Nice! I love MacBook Pro. I throw away PC notebooks. They is cheap and junk. :lol:

OK. Discount price? You try to install free iSwifter app and can watch American TV programs with CC on your iPad. I hope it works.

iSWiFTER for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Yes, discounted. ;)
However I got mixed reviews from iPad 2 - I can wait for iPad 3 so Im happy with the iPad.
I will try and see if I can get iSwifter

@OP - Sorry to have hijacked your thread. Congratulations on your great awesome purchase, enjoy your new toy :)

Yes, discounted. ;)
However I got mixed reviews from iPad 2 - I can wait for iPad 3 so Im happy with the iPad.
I will try and see if I can get iSwifter

@OP - Sorry to have hijacked your thread. Congratulations on your great awesome purchase, enjoy your new toy :)

Great. I may buy iPad 2 this week or so. If new iPad 3 will be coming, I will sell iPad 2 on eBay or to someone.

Lucky. But I did get Kindle3G for my anniversary. It's fun.

Nice! I love MacBook Pro. I throw away PC notebooks. They is cheap and junk. :lol:

Hehehe, old sony lappy still works fine, it's too old and slow..

Did your lappy have magnet for power adapter, it's very nice.. I like that rather than plugs in..

*types from her Dell laptop*

:(

tumblr_lfywt7n2gi1qablpd.gif

4i0jrc.gif

...Did your lappy have magnet for power adapter, it's very nice.. I like that rather than plugs in..
Congratulations! :D

I have the MacBookPro with the magnet power plug, too. It's cool!

Wow!! I primarily use my desktop, but I have a little Acer Aspire One netbook.

I would love to get a Kindle, but money had to go elsewhere.

I tried using my son -in-law lappy and had trouble with the build in mouse. I was not use to it. I would love to get a new computer! I have a DELL.

I tried using my son -in-law lappy and had trouble with the build in mouse. I was not use to it. I would love to get a new computer! I have a DELL.
If you dont like the in-built mouse, you always can purchase a mini external wireless mouse. :)

Back