New Jersey?

marshmallow

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this group. I was just wondering if anyone lives in Jersey near the shore area!!!

Thanks

AWESOME I am near the shore too which one are u near!!! Im between LBI shore and Toms River/pointpleasant shore!!!

Um I just read your stuff from my space. Do u know how close u live near me. LOL 5 min!!! WOW how cool. We will have to meet up!!!!

im from NJ, but not near the shore, im around the Princeton area

AWESOME I am near the shore too which one are u near!!! Im between LBI shore and Toms River/pointpleasant shore!!!

Um I just read your stuff from my space. Do u know how close u live near me. LOL 5 min!!! WOW how cool. We will have to meet up!!!!

Are you kidding me?! PM me and we will have to see about meeting up :)

Hi Alex and Justin Nice to see other New Jersey people here. We have to set up and meet somewhere!!!!

Well Not in NJ but close to next states of Ma ;):)

I do have friends live in NJ too :)

marshmallow, sure, you can IM me and we can meet sometime, preferably on a weekend.. if possible..since we all work, I'm sure..

Cool!

Maybe going i to America in Juny of July, there's not much chance of it 50%!

Then fligh I from Holland, Europe! :)

Maybe come past :)

Let me know when you guys come up with a date and place to hang out.

Thanks. :)

Hi gang!! Wow u guy are up north!! Im exit 67 on pky!! Im willing to meet half way!!

havent had the chance to set a date yet cuase of my daughters cheer!!!

i got a better idea, how about sometime during the summer, when its nice and warm, we can all meet somewhere down by the shore, maybe seaside heights?

hey all, if any of you are poker players, the national deaf poker tour are having poker tournaments at the Taj the weekend of March 9th. I will be down there playing, if anyone wants to meet up and hang out or something, give me a holler

I am hearing but I live in southern NJ and am definitely near the shore down here. I am in Cape May area. Anyone down here? I have a few deaf friends down here and maybe I can hook you guys up or something. :)
Heidi

Back