*NEW* IWRelay CLOUD: Web VRS from Anywhere!

ryanf

Reaction score
The IWRelay team is excited to announce the launch of it's newest service: CLOUD. You can now place a VRS call anytime, anywhere, from any computer! At work, at school, at Starbucks.

Watch a video about CLOUD

No longer are you tied to your homebound devices to place your VRS calls. CLOUD connects you to a VRS interpreter instantly in any web browser. All you need is an internet connection and a webcam to easily and conveniently make your vrs calls, no matter where you are.

Go to www.iwrelay.com/CLOUD to place a call today!

Please let us know what you think of our service. =)

Cloud isn't new.. If I use Cloud, its thru Iwrelay's server. they have a right to monitor your conversations, etc without privacy...

Well, this is great for Linux users like myself. However, I don't want to use IWRelay. I also want to make point to point calls. Oh well.

I don't need to apply it but use mobile IWRelay on my iPhone. I have few 10-digital phone number for Sorenson, Purple and ZVRS. That s enough! I like both of P2P & VRS on all of them. IWRelay don't have download program for webcam.

Cloud isn't new.. If I use Cloud, its thru Iwrelay's server. they have a right to monitor your conversations, etc without privacy...

All VRS calls go through a server... and it is illegal for any vrs to monitor or record your calls. All is well. :P

Back