New iPod Touch

DeafCruise

Reaction score
I just learned that a new ipod touch is much similar with iphone but No phone. I was hoping that it can do IM, msn, etc.

It'll be a WiFi iPod. Internet access, yes, but no cellular access. Don't know if AIM or email will be available.

I'm sure IM will work on it because it has Safari. You can run applications from the web browser just like the iphone does.

You can do that if you know how. Do you think Apple will have something built in where they can just launch an IM program without having to go to a website to launch?

Maybe? We don't know when will Apple allow the 3rd parties to develop stand alone applications for the iphone/ipod touch. It may be possible, but we'll see.

No iChat or Email it is iPod Touch with wifi. The reason for wifi is music store and ability to log in to wifi access. as well as to browse website.

no emails.

but if you want to do aim'ing then meebo.com can let you do that via safari on iPod Touch

iPhone have drop price. And I pity the fool who trade unlocked iPhone for car, have lose value already. lol

and for eBay seller. Ouch!

I want to comment off topic here :topic: good news. I saw iTune update latest that can have closed caption! I can enjoy watching as many as I can get. Smile! cheaper and many movies than Wal-mart. Apple should update software for new iPod and iPhone to show closed caption.

I want to comment off topic here :topic: good news. I saw iTune update latest that can have closed caption! I can enjoy watching as many as I can get. Smile! cheaper and many movies than Wal-mart. Apple should update software for new iPod and iPhone to show closed caption.

wow. are you sure?!?! Only I aware that QuickTime have been add CC features like a year ago.

I see on iTunes. But there isn't any tv or movie with cc yet?

I see on iTunes. But there isn't any tv or movie with cc yet?

It's probably don't come out at first time.

It will take some time to support CC, like happen to tv shows on tv in 80's and early 90's.

It's probably don't come out at first time.

It will take some time to support CC, like happen to tv shows on tv in 80's and early 90's.

I check there is music video with "closed captioning"

here listing:
- Foxy, Foxy
- Girly, I told ya

Unfortunately, it didn't happy anything after I purchase and download then play. So, I sent email to get refund.

Back