New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, look like Jailbroken multitasking. I will got upgraded iOS 4 and I will lose Bemn tethering. I dislike AT&T tethering fee at $20/mo.
It is not jailbroken - they built a true multitasking feature for the iOS 4.0

Does anyone have a website that they recommend selling their iphone 3GS or mobile to make some money to upgrade to the iphone 4? Any suggestions

Rumors said craigslist is good because it's local, with no fees. eBay is good cause you'll get more buyers, but have to pay insertion,final value, and possibly paypal fees.

I recall someone did a trial test with these andriod so called iPads, they load up an applicatin and caused to crash... your opinion? :hmm:

JClarke, *whoa* I did carefully watch video clip for two hours.. One guy use both MacBook and iPad which runs Google application web. there didn't cause to crash it. But android (nexus one) device had the send issues, because geeky guy didnt turn on wifi connection. few mins later it activate & works after set wifi connection....mainly nothing serious... However I noticed Bruce Johnson (software engineer) told Ben, "turn on wifi" before start a show . Ben ignored his commands. thats how android's send issues, and he ruined his show. ;)

Does anyone have a website that they recommend selling their iphone 3GS or mobile to make some money to upgrade to the iphone 4? Any suggestions

Rumors said craigslist is good because it's local, with no fees. eBay is good cause you'll get more buyers, but have to pay insertion,final value, and possibly paypal fees.

Ebay fees about 0.08% + listing fee of total auction. Paypal fees is 0.029% + $0.30 for the payment.

So say you sold $95 for phone, $5 for shipping in the USA.
Paypal = -$3.20
Ebay = -$7.60 + ? ( $0.05 to $1.00 listing fees)

Total money earned = $100 - $3.20 - $5 - $7.60 = $84.20
So, must sell higher if you want to get actual amount.

Problem is now everyone knows about Iphone4g, most smarter people will be selling 3g everywhere. Only a fool will buy high priced 3g ver, but smart ones will buy it cheap because this is opportunity for price drop. I don't know market value of iphone 3g but I think it's more than $100 for sure. ~$200 range maybe?

Ebay fees about 0.08% + listing fee of total auction. Paypal fees is 0.029% + $0.30 for the payment.

So say you sold $95 for phone, $5 for shipping in the USA.
Paypal = -$3.20
Ebay = -$7.60 + ? ( $0.05 to $1.00 listing fees)

Total money earned = $100 - $3.20 - $5 - $7.60 = $84.20
So, must sell higher if you want to get actual amount.

Problem is now everyone knows about Iphone4g, most smarter people will be selling 3g everywhere. Only a fool will buy high priced 3g ver, but smart ones will buy it cheap because this is opportunity for price drop. I don't know market value of iphone 3g but I think it's more than $100 for sure. ~$200 range maybe?

Thank you, Naisho. After getting new iPhone 4, I will try to bid iPhone 3GS at $250 min. at eBay and offer "buy it now" at $450.

Thank you, Naisho. After getting new iPhone 4, I will try to bid iPhone 3GS at $250 min. at eBay and offer "buy it now" at $450.
Is your iPhone 3Gs under AT&T contract? If so, you can't sell it on ebay until you have bought it outright unless I am wrong.

Is your iPhone 3Gs under AT&T contract? If so, you can't sell it on ebay until you have bought it outright unless I am wrong.

You can sell while you are under contract.

the apple cult followers,

Oh, Not again! Steve job told the world, Iphone 4 rebrand iOS 4. But Apple ACTUALLY rob Cisco IOS AGAIN, not ONCE! Look at Wikipedia, is your best friend! IOS is very old nickname!

Apple wasn't INVENT nor IDEA of nick name... Twice times, Apple stole nick names from Cisco Iphone and IOS.

Other Failure-
Apple's IFone 4 actually is failure!

read at most important interesting of white highlight-
ultradurable.jpg

but look at what happen this, see apple's product is STILL failure!!!
iphoneshattered1.jpg

Source

Oh, Not again! Steve job told the world, Iphone 4 rebrand iOS 4. But Apple ACTUALLY rob Cisco IOS AGAIN, not ONCE! Look at Wikipedia, is your best friend! IOS is very old nickname!

Apple wasn't INVENT nor IDEA of nick name... Twice times, Apple stole nick names from Cisco Iphone and IOS.

Other Failure-

Source

Well, Apple hasn't been sued by Cisco for trademark infringement.

Cisco IOS and iOS are different because i is being in lowercase, not sure if it is trademark infringement.

None of phones are perfect when you drop on hard floor, it can be lucky or not, YMMV.

He has HTC HD2.

Well HTC HD2 in that case.

None mobile phones are ever unbreakable.

XBGMER, Treat them with care like it would treat you. Would you drop a human baby from 3.5 feet?

You make my night, LMAO!

XBGMER, drop your EVO and see what happens.

Well HTC HD2 in that case.

None mobile phones are ever unbreakable.

XBGMER, Treat them with care like it would treat you. Would you drop a human baby from 3.5 feet?
LMAO!

[yt]sZxNM1fYaLY[/yt]
Ooops, see the glorious HD2 break like Ip4?? LMAO!!!!

You make my night!!

If I buy new iPhone 4, old one will be unlocked.

LMAO!

[yt]sZxNM1fYaLY[/yt]
Ooops, see the glorious HD2 break like Ip4?? LMAO!!!!

You make my night!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onMWYZgHhrk]YouTube - HTC HD2 Touch Screen Broken[/ame]
Fail!!!!

Lame, one drop...on a wooden floor. No dude...you made my night.
Dude, I bet you are STILL loser! just kidding..nothing personal.. :giggle: I admire your attitude.. ;)

Honestly I have seen HD2 owners's device have a cracked and scattered screen like ip4. I know all touchscreen phones include ip4 are not prefect.. :D

Other Failure-

ultradurable.jpg

iphoneshattered1.jpg

Source

I know about it. I will pay for insurance in SquareTrade if buying new iPhone.

Well, Apple hasn't been sued by Cisco for trademark infringement.

Cisco IOS and iOS are different because i is being in lowercase, not sure if it is trademark infringement.

None of phones are perfect when you drop on hard floor, it can be lucky or not, YMMV.
that's odd.. Apple actually is copyright these names from others as such Cisco, on and on.. So, no questions in my mind that Apple is ripping off someone else creative work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back