New IP Relay

qwerty123

Reaction score
For those who use IPRelay service, head to this web site www.siprelay.com

Tell what you think of this new service. Looks like Sorenson is diversifying their services.

According to NECA figures, it is number 2 service behind the VRS service. :cheers:

qwerty123 said:
For those who use IPRelay service, head to this web site www.siprelay.com

Tell what you think of this new service. Looks like Sorenson is diversifying their services.

According to NECA figures, it is number 2 service behind the VRS service. :cheers:

What NECA figures are you looking at? siprelay.com isn't even getting money from NECA! In fact, as of Jan 18, they're still listed as "VRS only."

http://www.neca.org/source/NECA_Resources_2041.asp

So.... who is paying for it? Is Sorenson billing the VRS price for Internet Relay minutes? They don't have a disclaimer on their site about not being an approved internet relay provider.

Dennis said:
What NECA figures are you looking at? siprelay.com isn't even getting money from NECA! In fact, as of Jan 18, they're still listed as "VRS only."

http://www.neca.org/source/NECA_Resources_2041.asp

So.... who is paying for it? Is Sorenson billing the VRS price for Internet Relay minutes? They don't have a disclaimer on their site about not being an approved internet relay provider.
I recently read that site you gave out.. Thank for infom... :thumb:

Wow! I have S-VP, thanks for information and I added SIP onto my AIM, very easy can go call from AIM instead of browsers..

The AIM name My IP Relay does the same thing but with MCI's iprelay

One I like is AIM: HIPRekay , it's Hamilton Internet Relay. It's full duplex so you can actually skip the GA's

Hamilton Relay On Cell Phone

This HIP RELAY is the only service that you can use on the cell phone with wap browser and it works without using CA SK ....And Att relay,SPRINT relay and the mci relay dont have that feature...correct me if im wrong!!!!

Back