New here!

Flash Hand

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I am surprised that this forum is very familar to use because I use other forums at WWW.WHITEBLAZE.NET which is all about Appalachian Trail hike.

So, I am Allan Bernier, You can call me Flash Hand as I am using this username in whiteblaze.net also. I am from Connecticut but lived in Arizona for almost 10 years.

I am profound deaf, come from deaf parents. I use ASL as my only forms of communication.

I hope I will find this forum useful and intelligent way to share information about anything relate to deaf community.

:cheers:

Hi Allan,

Welcome, welcome! How did you hear about AllDeaf? It's good to have you here. Enjoy your stay. :)

:wave: Flash Hand....

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay ! Have fun postin' with ADers. Nice screen name ! ;)

Hello Flash Hand...
Welcome you here on AD... Anything you want post'n..
Will look forward your posting.. *wink*~ ;)

Thanks for welcoming me here

Hi, thanks for welcoming me here and I already create a new thread regard Appalachian Trail thru hike... I hope I will get numerous of response. If you konw of any deaf hikers that might be in of interest of joining, send this link to them. Thanks!

ahhh, the first member of alldeaf that I have met, Alan you will have to do some reading to figure out who i am. I think oddball knows you too??? is that right??

Welcome to AllDeaf Flash Hand! Hope you'll enjoy your stay...looks like you must like hiking, anyhow, have fun posting away! :cool:

bbnt said:
ahhh, the first member of alldeaf that I have met, Alan you will have to do some reading to figure out who i am. I think oddball knows you too??? is that right??

Of course, I know Flash Hand in real life. I used to live in Tucson from 1998-1999, so I met him in Chandler, AZ where he used to be roommate with late Jamin Shannon, who always hosted the parties at his former home. :cheers:

:wave: Welcome to AllDeaf.com, Flash Hand. Enjoy reading those wacky threads!! Hee hee!!

Where is Moosup, CT? I never heard of the name before. Is it close to Hartford or what?

:thumb:

Oddball said:
:wave: Welcome to AllDeaf.com, Flash Hand. Enjoy reading those wacky threads!! Hee hee!!

Where is Moosup, CT? I never heard of the name before. Is it close to Hartford or what?

:thumb:

Moosup, CT is small town, close to Plainfield, CT, which is on the eastern side of COnnecticut, not far from Rhode Island.

Welcome to AD and hope you find this site an entertaining and friendly place -- as much as I do! :D :wave:

Hello Flas Hand,

Welcome to AD, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time :type: here.

We don't bite. ;)

Cheers :wave:

welcome to AD and enjoy your stay, tell us about the interesting hike thru the applachains aka sawdusted mountains. :D

Back