New here :)

HI JM...how are you. So long not see. I was HOH too since i was 8 years old. But i,ve learned lips sign since i was a kid, and get use to watch mute TV too...wew...I wonder if there are other deaf friends among us with "Sudden deafness" in "ONE" night just like me.

Keep on ASL learning mate, i'll go for it too.

Take care.

:)

HI JM...how are you. So long not see. I was HOH too since i was 8 years old. But i,ve learned lips sign since i was a kid, and get use to watch mute TV too...wew...I wonder if there are other deaf friends among us with "Sudden deafness" in "ONE" night just like me.

Keep on ASL learning mate, i'll go for it too.

Take care.

My mom kept saying for years my dad had "selective" hearing. :giggle:

I think I read your post-that you got sick and lost your hearing?

I really hate it when my ears start ringing! It drives me nuts. It comes and goes, and sometimes sharp pain and then it's gone.

If I keep practicing my signs, by the time I'm my grandma's age (92), I might be good enough to understand everyone! ;)

hi JM...still got busy this week right ? Me too.

I agree with bebonang that deafs like us are not "Disable", we just can't hear. And to keep our relationship to our closest relatives, yes...we should learn ASL and teach them too. Of course we can't finish farming in one night, but at least, we've tried to help our loves one to understand us right ?
Oya, have you read my post about " Are deafs allowed to drive vehicles and have driving license" yet ? I need your opinion because i think it's a very serious issue. we can't drive without license right ?

See you and Take Care !

Back