new here

ugh

Reaction score
Hi,

I found this site by accident and I wish I knew about it years ago. I am deaf (born that way) but I had CI put in 6 months ago. I am fluent in ASL and graduated from Illinois School for the Deaf.

I lost my job due to my lying boss in upsate New York so I decided to move to Illinois and return to college and I hate it but it seems that If I want to get a job then I need a lousy piece of paper that says I can do it. I guess that is why I have time now to find website like this.

Hopefully you will welcome me to the website with virtual fanfare and buffet.

I can see your quite story that make you ugh all the time.

welcome to alldeaf

^ your fault, because you encouraged me to press ALT+F4, and I don't know what happened.

By the way, welcome to our famous rumor center, called alldeaf.com.

^ your fault, because you encouraged me to press ALT+F4, and I don't know what happened.

You actually fell for the ALT-F4 trick? :giggle:

You did it on purpose, and it actually executed to close your current window :rofl:

Anyway, welcome to AD.com! :D

LMAO.....

Thanks guys. Thiis is midterm week so I will be busy this week but I hope to join more often next week.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just be careful what you type in the signature as everyone will be thinking of click Alt + F4 to read your profile. Just take it easy and enjoy reading and typing all of the threads you can be interest in about deafness. Have fun! :wave:

Hello! :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back