New here--

Flying Fingers

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm very new here and hearing, too! Both my parents are deaf (sadly, my mother passed away quite some time ago, but dad is still kickin', lol).

Wait until you learn the sign for "whale," if you don't know it already! It's so beautiful! It's a perfect expression of the word, and the creatures themselves.

It's one of my favorites, along with "turtle" and "sweetheart," and whoever came up with the sign for "elevator" has to be a genius!!!!

PS ~ I'm also the Tupperware Lady! :giggle:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf flyingfingers. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us on AD, and make lots of new friends along the way. Happy posting, and welcome aboard!!!

:welcome: to AD and thank you for posting information about tupperware. I will have a look in your website one day :)

Hello Flying Fingers,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Btw, Thanks for posting information about the tupperware and is looking forward ordering from you....

Thanks all for the very warm welcome!

I look forward to reading the posts here, some good discussion going on, and lots of fun stuff, too!

Welcome to AD and I hope that you have enjoy to look around in the forums!!! :D

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Flying Fingers! While you're letting your fingers fly about on the keyboard posting away, hope you'll also enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Back