New here....

Rachelle

Reaction score
hello

yesterday, I join this member... I want introduce myself

I live from Trinity, TX near Huntsville and around 100 miles to Houston, TX

cool here deaf forum... Need get deaf people more on Deaf Forum...

I like watch deaf people say about many different topics.... :popcorn:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Rachelle! Glad to know you like this Forum and think it's cool, it sure rocks! Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

Mod Note:

Took your post out of another thread and created your 'own' introduction thread-- :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy to read the posts! I had been touch in Trinity, Texas when I was very young. My cousin lives there. I grew up in Texas all my life. :D

Another newbie! :applause:

Hello Rachelle--

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

:wave: :welcome: Hello Rachelle, and welcome to Alldeaf. It's good to hear you're having fun on this forum, the people are all so friendly and wonderful. Have fun posting on this forum. Have a good one!!! :angel:

:angel: Hi Rachelle, nice to meet you and hope to enjoy the all deaf forum that will be fun to chat with me and other deaf people. I am from California and I born deaf and my family are all hearing (husband and 2 daughters). I can talk pretty good and can lipreading pretty good but rusty with asl because there is very few deaf people in my area. I hope that I will be happy to chat with you if you want me to be your chat pal.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Back