New here!

zainobee

Reaction score
Is there anyone from Pakistan here?

It would help if you told a little more about yourself , are you hearing , deaf or hard of hearing , going to school , or working and what brought you to Alldeaf . And do you have any pets , if yes I would love to see them . :wave:

No sorry to disappoint you, I have no pets. And I'm a hard of hearing person from Pakistan, almost done with my bachelors. I have never met any other deaf or hard of hearing person and I have lots of questions about the practical life, so I joined this site to get answers I think.

That is OK that you have no pets , I was going ask if could post their photos . That has to hard not knowing any other deaf of hoh people . I only 2 people that were hoh while growing up. A speech therapist and a girl I went to school with so I can relate to this.

Welcome to allDeaf. Where in pakistan are you from? Ive had friends from lahore, and also karachi. I posted an article a while ago on pakistani sign language.
Im not sure if we have any pakistani on here besides you, but there are moslems on here,
Welcome

Back