New here!!!!

drbgrigsby

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Bill, I am HOH and a CODA... I live in Pennsylvania and work as a Teacher. I am looking to make Friends and hoping to brush up on my ASL lol. Feel free to contact me by reply or email bill@ccshdc.org .....

Thanks

Dr. William G.

Huggles, we love CODAS, I have 2 of my own. Welcome. Do you teach DHH or hearing students

Hello,

My name is Bill, I am HOH and a CODA... I live in Pennsylvania and work as a Teacher. I am looking to make Friends and hoping to brush up on my ASL lol. Feel free to contact me by reply or email bill@ccshdc.org .....

Thanks

Dr. William G.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I am wondering what you are as a Doctor being a teacher on what subject are you teaching? Are you in college or Deaf school or mainstream school? Just practice in front of T.V. or on Computer reading the posts or wherever you need to practice. If you have a ASL class, then you can brush up on your signing. That would be a big help. Are you living in Philadelphia which it has a large Deaf community.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around. :wave:

:shock:

In a boat? In Pennsylvania? All grades K-12???? I am getting confused.

He "floats" between classes teaching whatever it is that he teaches. Kinda like a substitute teacher. Maybe he teaches art or music and goes to the different classrooms to teach rather than have his own classroom.

Back