new here

He is 16, and has redicuolusly in my opinion, been charged with statutory rape. My parents insisted... But I will not testify.

As a parent, I would take the bf to court also....you are a minor...and feel your testimony isn't actually gonna be needed...all it takes it a DNA for the baby....

What about your schooling?...Guessing too, that you still live with your Parents...You're very lucky to have your Mother to help....Has the boyfriend done anything for you and the upcoming baby?....

As a parent, I would take the bf to court also....you are a minor...and feel your testimony isn't actually gonna be needed...all it takes it a DNA for the baby....

What about your schooling?...Guessing too, that you still live with your Parents...You're very lucky to have your Mother to help....Has the boyfriend done anything for you and the upcoming baby?....

He is no longer my boyfriend... The moment he mentioned abortion, I left him. I still don't see how it is rape though... I willingly has sex... He didn't force me.

And he hasn't done anything to help. His family tried to get mine kicked out of our church. Both of our actions got me removed from my school while he got to stay. I am very lucky andtthankful for my mom and all the help her and my dad have given me and will continue for me and my baby. I know that if they hadn't have adopted me my life would have been so much different and much more bleak.

I'm still going to school, i just had to transfer from my catholic high school to a public one and we are looking at my options for finishing high school. I will graduate and I will go to college.

I'm going to keep my baby. I talked with my parents, and they are going to help out. I know it will be hard, but don't want my baby asking the same questions I've asked formy whole life.
Thank you for replying. I hope things go well for you and your baby.

:welcome: Welcome to the All Deaf forum, Jordyn. It is unfortunate you are in this predicament being so young and pregnant. Kids your age shouldn't be making babies, let alone having sex. Lust is so rampant in this upside down world.

Thank you for replying. I hope things go well for you and your baby.

Thank you. Thankfully I have the support of my mom and dad, and the rest of my family is getting use to the idea. While this is not how I had planned starting a family every time I see my child on ultrasound I fall even more in love.

THANK YOU!!! I'm also hoping to get a video baby monitor so I can see it too!!!

What was the most helpful thing for you being a deaf parent? My aunt was telling me babies have different cries for different needs, I'm worried I won't be able to tell the difference.

I needed the baby cry signular. it works GREAT. I did have a monitor but i returened to a store because the baby cry signalar is working great. I needed to sleep good. If i m worried then i did get up and check on her then come back. Baby monitor dont work FOR me. ha

The doctors have told me there is a good likelihood my baby will be early because of my age. I hope it isn't...but it is a possibility. I have mixed feelings on the deaf part. Part of me wants a deaf baby but part of me doesn't want to add more problems to my baby's life.

awww but I was also born pretty early so my bday is actually the day after my dad's bday (my dad's bday is December 29th and I'm the 30th, also my grandfather *mom's side* is December 28th!)

Oh wow...I am glad that you have your family's support because raising a child is a lot of work. I had a good friend who got pregnant at 15 years old and she had her baby at 16. She dropped out of high school. A few years ago, I reconnected with her on FB and it turned out that she had 2 more kids within 5 years and all 3 kids are now adults and doing great. She has been happily for the past 20 years (not to the baby's father) and is doing great. She did a great job raising her 3 kids with her parents' help but she said she missed out a lot of her teenaged years such as prom and all that.

My mom got pregnant with me when she was 17 and had me when she was 18. She did a great job raising me and my brothers being so young so young women can be good parents. Just need a great support system!

The key word to raising a child successfully is patience. Put your child's needs first and you will be ok. It will be rough and I wish you the best of luck!

jordan,he took advantage of you! I know you don't understand fully and you think you were in love with him.....but he took advantage of you! I think when you're older you'll understand..........I also predict that he's gonna bail out on the realtionship etc.........

I thought I was in love with him yes... But I know I wasn't, as my parents keep saying... It was the idea of him. and I don't see it as rape or taking advantage of me, if I was one year older the same age difference wouldn't have mattered. He didn't bail, I did the moment he mentioned killing my child. I'm very pro life, in Catholic, and that showed me how much I shouldn't be with him. I'm not saying he can't see the baby, but I don't know how I would feel leaving it with him.

As long as you keeps focused on whatever needs to be done and stay positive, you will be fine. It will be hard but it will be ok.

I wish you the best of lucks.

~Julia

I thought I was in love with him yes... But I know I wasn't, as my parents keep saying... It was the idea of him. and I don't see it as rape or taking advantage of me, if I was one year older the same age difference wouldn't have mattered. He didn't bail, I did the moment he mentioned killing my child. I'm very pro life, in Catholic, and that showed me how much I shouldn't be with him. I'm not saying he can't see the baby, but I don't know how I would feel leaving it with him.

He did...Sorry,but he did take advantage of you emoitionally.....You thought you were in love with him,but the thing is a 14 year old and a 16 year old are at different emotional levels.....He reconized that, and thought he could take advantage of that. THAT is what consisted rape....And if you're so Catholic what were you doing sleeping with him before marriage?!?!?!?

He did...Sorry,but he did take advantage of you emoitionally.....You thought you were in love with him,but the thing is a 14 year old and a 16 year old are at different emotional levels.....He reconized that, and thought he could take advantage of that. THAT is what consisted rape....And if you're so Catholic what were you doing sleeping with him before marriage?!?!?!?

Yes, it could be legally considered a rape, but she consented and willingly had sex. This is why parents must teach children on purity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teach their kids about "purity" :laugh2: Good f***ing luck! :laugh2:

First of all, there is no need to cuss and secondly, I do not find anything funny about what you said because with lust being rampant in the world, it is all the more reason to teach children about purity!

Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect it's fortunate that the OP's parents are supportive and that is positive sign. I wish the OP the best of luck and hope the baby will turn out healthy when he/she is born.

No one is perfext... Mistakes happen... Moments of weakness. I have confessed and been forgiven. are you catholic? Do you have define right to judge me for my sins? No.

First of all, there is no need to cuss and secondly, I do not find anything funny about what you said because with lust being rampant in the world, it is all the more reason to teach children about purity!

Its not just that... But my old school was abstinence only... That is the only sex ed I got. I didn't know I could get pregnant at this age... I thought I could only get pregnant on my period because that's what my friends told me...

Back