New Here

Jander

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Jander. I'm hearing and learning ASL. I live in New york near the vermont boarder. and im 30 Years old.

What im hoping to find is someone willing to Video Skype with me so that i have someone to chat with so that the ASL i'm learning actually sticks with me.

Cheers,
Jander

Howdy

Hello everyone,

I'm Jander. I'm hearing and learning ASL. I live in New york near the vermont boarder. and im 30 Years old.

What im hoping to find is someone willing to Video Skype with me so that i have someone to chat with so that the ASL i'm learning actually sticks with me.

Cheers,
Jander
I lived in Rockland County, NY (287/87/17 crashed into each other) and would visit my dad going to Lake George (just before) and cutting through Whitehall eventually landing in Brandon just past Rutland. When I crossed the Welcome to VT sign, all my bad vibes disappeared. Moved to Asheville, NC four years ago. We're surrounded by mountains. Love it hear.

Good luck with ASL and welcome to a good forum.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Happy New Year! I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

[FONT=&quot]Hi All! I’m David Hock, new to this community. I’m here to make new friends and to make discussion with peoples. Glad to be here.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll Skype with you. I'm chronically ill so I'm pretty much stuck at home all day doing nothing. I'd be more than happy to help you out. I also need to practice my signing. I lip read mostly to make it easier on everyone else. (Please don't lecture me, I'm working on changing this.) So I'm a bit rusty, but I'd love to have a signing buddy! :D I'm a bit shy at first but once I get to know you I'll warm up. :)

My Skype username is 'KhronicallyBreathless'.

Back