New here, looking to meet new people!

IPA42

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Kelsey, I'm from Massachusetts and I'm HoH. I'm honestly just looking to make new friends, that I can connect with in a different way, all of my friends are hearing, and I love them all, but sometimes they just don't GET it.. :redface:
My life as a HoH 27 year old is incredibly fun, but very exhausting. I'm a bartender at a video game bar, my boyfriend is in 2 bands, one of which with 2 of the guys that work at the regular bar downstairs, very family like atmoshere (but legit that mostly means everyone is just always in each others business LMAO:ot:), everyone is awesome, but no one understands how much work it takes for me to do my job and socialize with everyone after work. It's worth the effort though I will say that, but I digress. I go to a LOT of live music shows, which I absolutely love.
Obviously I love video games, all kinds, and I'm also a huge beer nerd. I crochet a lot, mostly charcters and items from video games and stuff. I know ASL, but am not proficient, as I don't encounter many people who know it. I play some instruments, Bass, Guitar, and Ukulele. I'm a learn and try everything type of person, so feel free to ask me anything or strike up a conversation!

Welcome!!! Are you working at that new Roxy's place in Central Square? I just read a review of that place today! Boston has a huge Deaf community....Are you hooked up with DEAF INC?

giphy.gif

Welcome!!! Are you working at that new Roxy's place in Central Square? I just read a review of that place today! Boston has a huge Deaf community....Are you hooked up with DEAF INC?
I work in Haverhill, MA at a place called The Game Pad about 40mins outside Boston.

Thanks everyone! Where is everyone from? Anyone else a gamer, or artist? :mrgreen:

Back