New here. Hello all! :)

AzzyDei

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Azzy and I am looking to make new friends.
Go ahead and comment here if you are interested or ask for my Skype or Facebook name :)

:ty:

Hi! My name is Azzy and I am looking to make new friends.
Go ahead and comment here if you are interested or ask for my Skype or Facebook name :)

Are you deaf? You have to give us more details than this
Red face Deaf &/or ASL Buddies! :)

I'm 19 years old, studying ASL to become an interpreter.
Looking for more people to sign with and hoping to make friends within the deaf community. :wave::wave:

Originally Posted by AzzyDei View Post
Red face Deaf &/or ASL Buddies!

Red face???? Is that blushing or is being mad? Wow. :hmm:

Originally Posted by AzzyDei View Post
Red face Deaf &/or ASL Buddies!

Red face???? Is that blushing or is being mad? Wow. :hmm:

Probably MAD because she is having a hard time to learn ASL? :laugh2:

Um. Well that is rude of you to say. No, I am not having a hard time, at all, learning ASL. Nice try though:)

hello my name is alan....i would love to get to know someone on here better and you were the first one to pop up so why not......anyways im not really deaf i just have a gunshot wound in my mouth that makes it hard to talk. i would love to learn sign and get to know more people on here. i would love you facebook, it would make it easier to chat because i really want to get to know more in the deaf "scene" you could say. mine is Alan Taylor from roanoke, va.....i have a few so if you have one it would prob. be easier for me to find you ! haha anyways nice to know you....what is your face book? and how do you get your picture on here i cant figure it out. : (

Back