NEW HERE and looking to make NEW FRIENDS. |˶˙ᵕ˙ )ノ゙

Knight_of_ASL

Reaction score
══════════════════════

Edward

✦ Hello, everyone! My name is Edward and I'm a deaf male.

✦ I’m a trans man, and I’m definitely on my journey to become a man. I’m also straight, which is important for me to mention. but I also want to find people who are accepting and respectful of my gender identity.

✦ I’m『25』 and looking for deaf people around my age to chat with online or video call.

✦ My hobbies include anime, games, drawing, tech, Discord, movies, coffee and sandwiches. Would you like to chat about any of these? I could recommend some titles too, if you like! ◡̈

✦ I living in California, which makes it difficult to make deaf friends in person. But I want to connect with others online and find some deaf friends I can chat with or video call. But I’m nervous and not experienced in signing. However, I’m excited to improve my skills and connect with other deaf people. Let’s chat and become friends. I’m happy to practice with you and learn together.

══════════════════════
Have a good day.

Last edited:
I’m deaf and new here as well and i will like to meet new friends who like to talk about anything and hang out sometimes,if you are interested please message me asap

Hi Edward! I’m Hayden, nice to virtually meet You. If You ever want to chat feel free to message me. Just as Yourself I’m looking for Deaf & signing people to befriend. Have a great day!

Welcome Edward :wave:
Nice to meet you. I’m Deaf too.

Are you in northern or southern CA? I don’t live in CA now but I used to live in northern CA. I still go back occasionally to visit family there.

If you are in the north, NorCal has Deaf social events. https://norcalcenter.org/

In the south, I’d expected near Riverside School for the Deaf there would be a large Deaf community.

══════════════════════

Edward

✦ Hello, everyone! My name is Edward and I'm a deaf male.

✦ I’m a trans man, and I’m definitely on my journey to become a man. I’m also straight, which is important for me to mention. but I also want to find people who are accepting and respectful of my gender identity.

✦ I’m『25』 and looking for deaf people around my age to chat with online or video call.

✦ My hobbies include anime, games, drawing, tech, Discord, movies, coffee and sandwiches. Would you like to chat about any of these? I could recommend some titles too, if you like! ◡̈

✦ I living in California, which makes it difficult to make deaf friends in person. But I want to connect with others online and find some deaf friends I can chat with or video call. But I’m nervous and not experienced in signing. However, I’m excited to improve my skills and connect with other deaf people. Let’s chat and become friends. I’m happy to practice with you and learn together.

══════════════════════
Have a good day.
Hey I’m Kimmy and I’m hearing and recently getting back to learning asl. I took it back at the begging of of middle school a while ago but they unfortunately only had a two year course and I honestly fell in love. I’m looking for someone that I can converse with and just be able to just get better at signing over all. My discord is @kimmydarlin08 and yea… :)))

Back