New hearing person to join AD

NFGTragedy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a bit before i started posting. My names chadd and i'm from long island. I am hearing and I go to Rochester Institute of Technology. I have a deaf girlfriend who I met at RIT and absolutely adore. I also am friends with a lot of deaf students from RIT. I just want to get a bit more of the culture side of things within the deaf community and to ask some questions for others within my same situation with a deaf/hearing relationship and about learning sign and what not so I decided to give this a try, so here I am. Hi AD :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Chadd! You'll meet a great group of people here in AD as well as being able to find good ideas, solutions, suggestions, etc.,...hope you'll enjoy your stay here! ;)

:wave: Hello and welcome to alldeaf.com!
I am sure you will find what you need to know in here :)

:welcome: Thats neat you want to get involved in the deaf culture - and I bet your gf loves you for that!

Welcome to AllDeaf forum! I hope you get to know about the Deaf Culture in here. I'm hearing/visual/speech impaired.

Hey! Welcome to AD! My name is Bree and i'm 20/f from Ontario! Kudos to u for joing and getting involved in ur gf's 'culture'. If u wanna chat any time just PM me! Have fun here!

Back