New HD webcam with night vision

Sword7

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I was looking for better HD webcam and found some newer HD webcams with LED night vision. I already ordered one and am now waiting for a package. Does anyone tried them yet?

Thanks,
Sword7

Why get a webcam with night vision?

because he saw Paranormal Activity and decided to record himself sleeping but cannot afford those $$$$$$$ camera.

:lol:

Hello folks,

I was looking for better HD webcam and found some newer HD webcams with LED night vision. I already ordered one and am now waiting for a package. Does anyone tried them yet?

Thanks,
Sword7

===================================

Yes, Deafscooter have it about Two years on using NightVision Webcam
This similar on as Infrared NightVision Led and Special Camera on USB
====
You Can Find Cheapest Price for this one also it will Slow Motion when
Dark Room this is Great for Video Surveillance Or Security Camera ...
==========
Here is Picutre attached below This is Lowest price and simple to use.
=================
attachment.php

Yes, Deafscooter have it about Two years on using NightVision Webcam
This similar on as Infrared NightVision Led and Special Camera on USB
====
You Can Find Cheapest Price for this one also it will Slow Motion when
Dark Room this is Great for Video Surveillance Or Security Camera ...

Thanks. I am getting new 30m nightvision webcam for VP communication. Also, I have my Sony HD camcorder with nightshot.

Yes, night-vision camera can be used for seeing paranormal activities. Ghost hunters are using them. I often watch Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventure on SyFy and Travel channels.

Thanks,
Sword7

Hello folks,

Thanks,
Sword7

LED is not night vision. Just help bright on front face against bright back ground or low light room.

I never try one before

LED is not night vision. Just help bright on front face against bright back ground or low light room.

I never try one before

yes my webcam does that and problem is - it causes video to lag.

My HP with built-in webcam with tiny LED. It does not really good software which does not have set up frames per second. They have automatic FPS. Most time, I got lower like that 5 FPS. I must make bright light then increase 20 or 25 FPS.

I have to use Microsoft's Webcam include software to set up FPS.

My HP with built-in webcam with tiny LED. It does not really good software which does not have set up frames per second. They have automatic FPS. Most time, I got lower like that 5 FPS. I must make bright light then increase 20 or 25 FPS.

I have to use Microsoft's Webcam include software to set up FPS.

Do you have Microsoft LifeCam Cinema 720p HD-Webcam? Right?

Do you have Microsoft LifeCam Cinema 720p HD-Webcam? Right?

That right... yes, he has one. It really is very good quality and HD as well as Logitech C600 . I did research these webcam. They are popular to both Microsoft Lifecam Cinema and Logitech C600.

Back