New HA adjustments

NEWIDME

Reaction score
How many times did you have to go in for re-adjustment on your new HAs? It usually takes me anywhere from 3 to 6 months of adjustments. I am very picky. I am lucky because my dispenser is a patient man who can handle my mood swings. I get really angry when my HAs are not working the way I expect them to. I get adjustments anywhere from compression level, what is compressed, and sound (which I call base/treble).

Anyway, I am curious how many times you went back.

I've only gone two times so far.. I'll be going for a more accurate programming next week .

I knew I was crazy. My HA guy says he see's me more than any other patient. He is really a nice guy. He say's most people come 2 or 3 times and are set but NOOO not me! :afro: There have been times where I'd make him reprogram me 2 times in one day! One time he just sat me down at the pc and told me to do it!! :dunno2:

got the new hearing aid last Thursday, and have gone back 3 times since then. or 2... I don't know. But I'll be seeing my audie again in a few days to get my new mold and for more adjustments. still do not like how music sounds. maybe the frequencies are too compressed, bleh. but it takes time.

lol newidme. I wish my audie would just let me take charge of the adjusting at the computer.

Back