New guy here....

Bitosin

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

Im bitosin...found this site thru google so just want to drop in here and see whats up...im from reno nevada...its big little city with no deaf community..used to have but gotten faded every year...so this website should be better than reno's community LOL see ya guys soon!! Oh im deaf btw young man age 24 thats all for now

Wirelessly posted

Im bitosin...found this site thru google so just want to drop in here and see whats up...im from reno nevada...its big little city with no deaf community..used to have but gotten faded every year...so this website should be better than reno's community LOL see ya guys soon!! Oh im deaf btw young man age 24 thats all for now

I doubt it. They should have deaf community.

Wirelessly posted

How long have you live in Reno, Nevada? JoeyDeafNinja is correct that there should be Deaf community in your area. Is there a Nevada Hearing Society in your area. It should not be hard to find the Deaf community. Just keep looking. :hmm:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

I lived around reno for around 14 years and yes there's deaf community but not big group and mostly snobs and ego type of group arent my type crowd to be around with lol.few event in a year i would say around 4-5 events..oh well i like going to norcal bay area there's better than stinkin reno lol

Thanks for the warming welcome!!

Oh really thats awesome..well its always cold feet at first until they get to know you then it'll be alright..i dont go to that event cuz they never invited me to so its tough crowd to get involved with haha...where are you from if u dont mind me asking. I'm from sac-town cali and wished i stayed there but reno's cheaper...

Oh really thats awesome..well its always cold feet at first until they get to know you then it'll be alright..i dont go to that event cuz they never invited me to so its tough crowd to get involved with haha...where are you from if u dont mind me asking. I'm from sac-town cali and wished i stayed there but reno's cheaper...

What do you mean that you are not invited to go to the Deaf event? :shock:

If you want to go to Deaf event and know how to communicate with the Deaf people in ASL, then you are definitely invited to come in any time. No one tell you not to come uninvited unless you know the ASL to communicate with them.

If you talk orally, then that would be a turn off for the Deaf community. They would not be able to understand you. They need ASL to be able to understand better. Lipreading for some of the Deaf are not their forte or favorite. Okay? :cool2:

What do you mean that you are not invited to go to the Deaf event? :shock:

If you want to go to Deaf event and know how to communicate with the Deaf people in ASL, then you are definitely invited to come in any time. No one tell you not to come uninvited unless you know the ASL to communicate with them.

If you talk orally, then that would be a turn off for the Deaf community. They would not be able to understand you. They need ASL to be able to understand better. Lipreading for some of the Deaf are not their forte or favorite. Okay? :cool2:

nono - he/she said "they never invited me"

Lmao im Deaf and fluent in asl...thanks again for the warming welcome mb6488..looking foward to that too..;-p

Bebonang- no i have no clue why they didnt invited me to any events but i met few deaf guys and they also said the same thing..but at that point im not going cry about it on here..moving on and whats up?! Im going to fishing today at truckee river!

fishin on truckee is fun and its good weather for fishing too : )

Went out fishing 4 days ago and only got 3 small rainbow trout...threw them back and went home early! Today im going to a diffrent spot to see if i get any good luck!

Back