New Guy Here...

Deaf Dude

Reaction score
Well... my name is Brian... I'm 19 years old and I live in WV.

I was raised in public school and graduated 23 out of 101 students... However, I'm technically deaf... I only have 15% hearing left in my right ear, I'm completely deaf in my left ear.

I'm a normal guy... I have friends that are both hearing and deaf, and even hard of hearing...

Well I'm going to shut up because I have sign language class that I need to go to... (I'm taking sign language class to improve my signing and make up for all those lost years.)

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;) ....

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Deaf Dude! In no time, I'm sure you'll be letting your hands fly about when signing--also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us...:thumb:

Thanks everyone..

By the way... I talked with my interpreter who is giving me lessons and she says when I first started I was using ESL, now she says I'm using PSE (Pidgen's)... ASL is fairly hard for me to use... So I'm just going to learn and stick with using both.:lol:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Deaf Dude!! I hope you will enjoy being on this forum, and making many new and wonderful friends!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! ;)

Back