New fingerspelling font: Lapiak ASL

Joachim,
Are you able to save it as a *.ttf instead of *.otf for quicker installation for M$ Windows and Linux. Linux have "true type fonts" folder that any user could quickly transfer your Lapiak ASL fonts without any hassle.

Thanks
Catty

Stephanie and Catty:
I also added TrueType fonts (.ttf) to be available for download for your convenience. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

UPDATE:
Also, for those having issues with the fingertips being cut off or colliding, there is now a new version of Lapiak ASL to download where I increased the spacing on the top and bottom. I highly recommend everyone who have the fonts to replace their current ones with this new revision.

To replace the old font files with the new ones, first uninstall their current font files. For Mac: Open FontBook and delete "Lapiak ASL." For Windows, go to C:\Windows\Fonts\ find "Lapiak ASL Regular" and "Lapiak ASL Bold" and delete. Download the new font files from Lapiak Design // Lapiak ASL and install. You may have to wait several minutes or restart your machine for the changes to take effect. If you have any questions or issues, please let me know! Thank you.

Stephanie and Catty:
I also added TrueType fonts (.ttf) to be available for download for your convenience. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

UPDATE:
Also, for those having issues with the fingertips being cut off or colliding, there is now a new version of Lapiak ASL to download where I increased the spacing on the top and bottom. I highly recommend everyone who have the fonts to replace their current ones with this new revision.

To replace the old font files with the new ones, first uninstall their current font files. For Mac: Open FontBook and delete "Lapiak ASL." For Windows, go to C:\Windows\Fonts\ find "Lapiak ASL Regular" and "Lapiak ASL Bold" and delete. Download the new font files from Lapiak Design // Lapiak ASL and install. You may have to wait several minutes or restart your machine for the changes to take effect. If you have any questions or issues, please let me know! Thank you.

Joachim Thanks!!

I will download and update new file. Thanx!

I forgot that when I sent Email to my friend, I realized that my friend do not have Lapiak ASL font and it doesn't show up on his email. I would have him download and install but problem he doesn't know where to put it. He's technicial idot. LOL.

I noticed that installing it in Ubuntu sets for System font only (I changed it to Lapiak ASL font for pop up window and it was neat but I would rather stick with normal font LOL). I did not see any font in Openoffice.org. I will go on Ubuntu Forum to find out where to add fonts in Openoffice.org.

My wife was soooo impressed. She love it and I warned her that it may not show up on other Email tho. She must notify her friends to download and install it into their computer to be able to see it.

Thanks
Catty

Joachim Thanks!!

I will download and update new file. Thanx!

I forgot that when I sent Email to my friend, I realized that my friend do not have Lapiak ASL font and it doesn't show up on his email. I would have him download and install but problem he doesn't know where to put it. He's technicial idot. LOL.

I noticed that installing it in Ubuntu sets for System font only (I changed it to Lapiak ASL font for pop up window and it was neat but I would rather stick with normal font LOL). I did not see any font in Openoffice.org. I will go on Ubuntu Forum to find out where to add fonts in Openoffice.org.

My wife was soooo impressed. She love it and I warned her that it may not show up on other Email tho. She must notify her friends to download and install it into their computer to be able to see it.

Thanks
Catty

Catty, look up on new users or ubuntu for beginners my screen name steph9700@already addressed this and got an answer.......

Back