New earmolds with a new audi!

JennyB

Reaction score
I am going today to get new earmolds with a new audi. I am not leaving my audi - because I love her - but she is SO expensive for earmolds. I am saving about $80 by going to this other place. My audiologist knows I am "cheating" on her so I feel a bit better about that.:giggle:

I will see how it goes...I know the lingo and I know what I need so she better listen. I will report back later!

Well, the audi was nice enough. She was HOH herself - judging from the ITC hearing aids she had on. She listened t me when I said what I wanted so I approve. I have a new earmold supplier haha.

My new molds will be pink and blue swirls :)

woohoo! I can't wait to see them! And i still can't believe hoq QUICK ur gettin them..JEALOUSSSS!

The lovely royal mail have lost my impression!! Sigh, had 2 impressions done last week for 2nd attempt, least one of the impressions would reach the makers.

It'll be plain and boring ear mould!

The lovely royal mail have lost my impression!! Sigh, had 2 impressions done last week for 2nd attempt, least one of the impressions would reach the makers.

It'll be plain and boring ear mould!

You should have fun! My ears will look like cotton candy with pink and blue swirls ;-)

Aren't pink and blue swirls going to clash with purple Naidas?? :lol:

Jenny, was this the first time you have been to an audiologist who wears hearing aids? If not, what hearing aid/s did the other/s wear?

ugh...martyns..im pretty sure this is about earmolds not questions about her audi who's hoh

You should have fun! My ears will look like cotton candy with pink and blue swirls ;-)

LOL.... Well I don't have time to argue with the audi's in UK! They look at me as if i was babyish to have coloured moulds, I even once said, it's easier to find in the ocean, the look at their face! I had purple one before, and wants orange/blue ones, they do pictures aswell... maybe i put english rose in it... um...

Wish UK Audi were more tolerate to Deaf people's decision with their aids... it's us that wears them not them!! ALSO more DEAF AWARE!!! sighs.... Oh well...:roll:

LOL.... Well I don't have time to argue with the audi's in UK! They look at me as if i was babyish to have coloured moulds, I even once said, it's easier to find in the ocean, the look at their face! I had purple one before, and wants orange/blue ones, they do pictures aswell... maybe i put english rose in it... um...

Wish UK Audi were more tolerate to Deaf people's decision with their aids... it's us that wears them not them!! ALSO more DEAF AWARE!!! sighs.... Oh well...:roll:

Well that's just sad! :( I'm pretty old as you know, and I love colored molds. :wave:

my audi office deals with a lot of older ppl and they were ecstatic when my molds came in! lol

I hope we can see some pictures soon. They sound Uberkuhl! I have black skeleton moulds on my (Grey) Starkeys. They seem to get quite a few stares. I hope it's for the right reasons.

Jenny, was this the first time you have been to an audiologist who wears hearing aids? If not, what hearing aid/s did the other/s wear?

I've worked with many HOH or Deaf audiolgists. I don't pay attention to what is shoved in their ears, just their skills.

LOL.... Well I don't have time to argue with the audi's in UK! They look at me as if i was babyish to have coloured moulds

Haha I wonder what they would have said to me yesterday when I walked in with my purple hearing aids, covered in rhinestones, asking for pink and blue molds? :giggle:

Agree completely, I would love to have translucent blue aids and coloured moulds but they are just for kids apparently!

Doesn't seem to matter that when we were kids we had to put up with boring beige aids, and have other kids at school laughing at us because of them. Why can't the NHS offer more choice, we have to wear the aids not them!!

Back