new details for new halo 2 maps!

Nice and stupid. I'm greatly disppointing @ Bungie. Million and million people who huge fan of old halo that they(me!) want bring back old map such as SW(Sidewinder), HH(High n Hang), CO(Chill Out), and RR(Rat Race) maps. Omfg! I don't care abt new maps, I/we who huge fan of old halo come from maps. My most favorite HH and RR. =( Yes, nice new map, but.. Where is damn old favorite maps? I'm really never forget that my good friend from our hometown and I vs 6 players @ HH for CTF. We played over 3 hrs and we won 3 to 2, plus I got over 800 kills and about low than 60 died! Its history in my moment life. I meant my teammate vs 6 players! Its meant 2vs 6 for CTF?! Its outnumbers! But.. My friend was pro and I was godalike than a pro vs 6 pros @ XBC! After the game they said that we are lucky, due to not good day for them. I was laugh and told them I'm so damn deaf! They got hit a big time and walk out of shames! My teammate and I laugh and have good feel that. FYI, Christo knew me long ago when I played halo online, not h2. ^_^

That's why I miss our old map from old halo!

Xestor said:
Nice and stupid. I'm greatly disppointing @ Bungie. Million and million people who huge fan of old halo that they(me!) want bring back old map such as SW(Sidewinder), HH(High n Hang), CO(Chill Out), and RR(Rat Race) maps. Omfg! I don't care abt new maps, I/we who huge fan of old halo come from maps. My most favorite HH and RR. =( Yes, nice new map, but.. Where is damn old favorite maps? I'm really never forget that my good friend from our hometown and I vs 6 players @ HH for CTF. We played over 3 hrs and we won 3 to 2, plus I got over 800 kills and about low than 60 died! Its history in my moment life. I meant my teammate vs 6 players! Its meant 2vs 6 for CTF?! Its outnumbers! But.. My friend was pro and I was godalike than a pro vs 6 pros @ XBC! After the game they said that we are lucky, due to not good day for them. I was laugh and told them I'm so damn deaf! They got hit a big time and walk out of shames! My teammate and I laugh and have good feel that. FYI, Christo knew me long ago when I played halo online, not h2. ^_^

That's why I miss our old map from old halo!

haha, ya, real nice to embarass em when ya acknowledge em that you're deaf
after owning em, shit happened to me many time. but 800 kills, 60 deaths? nice!
there is a new map, warlock, like wizard in halo 1, right?
ya, no hh, i want it back, too, especially chillout (used to own with a pistol and a shotgun, sweet). too bad. like bungie said, too many weapons doesnt work with hh, blah.
am looking forward to conitment map, tho, huge map.

Potman09 said:
haha, ya, real nice to embarass em when ya acknowledge em that you're deaf
after owning em, shit happened to me many time. but 800 kills, 60 deaths? nice!
there is a new map, warlock, like wizard in halo 1, right?
ya, no hh, i want it back, too, especially chillout (used to own with a pistol and a shotgun, sweet). too bad. like bungie said, too many weapons doesnt work with hh, blah.
am looking forward to conitment map, tho, huge map.

Yea. Just copy old chill out into h2 but little more height and long, due to mc or elite have jump as little double. Just same copy where weapons on around in CO. Yes, warlock look like wizard. Heh, I played chill out, I used pistol and sniper all the time! They hatred to get their head by me. =)

Meh the website links are banned here in school, I will check it out as soon as i get home and see what i can say about that. How many new maps are they adding? Will be be downloaded via Content Downloads on XBL?

Anyway, It seems like Xestor is saying that the original maps from Halo are not intended to be for the new maps of Halo 2... Which kinda sucks. Altough i have not played Halo very much often but i do remember how awesome the Hang In High and Rat Race map was... Hang in High was my favorite map because it is possibly the best sniping map ever snice there are so many pillars and towers.

About the past few days Xestor, I apoligize for not being able to get on XBL to play with you guys, I was busy with a new girlfriend :) :) however, This weekend is probably the best time for me to play XBL so we should make plans Xestor.

Nusentinsaino said:
Meh the website links are banned here in school, I will check it out as soon as i get home and see what i can say about that. How many new maps are they adding? Will be be downloaded via Content Downloads on XBL?

Anyway, It seems like Xestor is saying that the original maps from Halo are not intended to be for the new maps of Halo 2... Which kinda sucks. Altough i have not played Halo very much often but i do remember how awesome the Hang In High and Rat Race map was... Hang in High was my favorite map because it is possibly the best sniping map ever snice there are so many pillars and towers.

About the past few days Xestor, I apoligize for not being able to get on XBL to play with you guys, I was busy with a new girlfriend :) :) however, This weekend is probably the best time for me to play XBL so we should make plans Xestor.

Nusentinsaino, needless to say. Thats not requied u to come with me and play. If u have busy or whatever. Thats fine. Its ur decide, if u want to or not. =) Yea, I owed HH! Because it have lots of trick with gerenade when u throw over to sniper area, then it will pop come over to u to get it, without walk to get it. Same thing to RL too.

Heh yeah, I looked at the first 4 maps yesterday (there are 9 to download right?) 2 are for free, and the rest cost money, $19.99 on a disc i believe, I am definally going to buy it, but it has also said that all of the 9 maps are free towards the beggining of summer.

I am really impressed by the maps, i like the WarLock one espectially and Containment looks awesome. Did they say that there will be new weapons?

Nusentinsaino said:
Heh yeah, I looked at the first 4 maps yesterday (there are 9 to download right?) 2 are for free, and the rest cost money, $19.99 on a disc i believe, I am definally going to buy it, but it has also said that all of the 9 maps are free towards the beggining of summer.

I am really impressed by the maps, i like the WarLock one espectially and Containment looks awesome. Did they say that there will be new weapons?

Yea, I prefer buy for disc. Or u can download to pay to XBL either.
GO read it:http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=maptacular&p=2803031

it have answer and questions

the H2 maps finally arrived and i got 4 maps for H2. They are Warlock, Containment, Turf and Sanctuacy. last night i played around in one of 4 maps. Containment is really huge. I cant wait to play multiplayers game in one of these maps next week.

Back