new deaf site: Chiromeme

bree

Reaction score
I just started up Chiromeme.com, and need to get some work done on it. I hope to make this a serious deaf website, but I just started!
Backend is something called Xoops. It seems to help with the setup a lot, but I'm not sure about the look of the site yet. I've been playing with several themes. nothing definite.

I'm also wondering about functionality. too much? too little? what else can I offer that people will like?

anyway..

Chiromeme.com

If you tell me It sucks, great. just be sure to tell me WHY so i can fix it.

edit: don't you love it when you forget to spelchek? :P

Last edited:
no feedback? :tears:
me want feedback.

Changed everything around. Can I have feedback this time around?

Whoa...new look in AD! :thumb: Anyway -- I had a look at your site, Bree...it does look to have potiential for a good forum! :mrgreen: I think it looks good.

Thanks a lot. I'm not really looking to create ANOTHER forum, though. There are several around already. (With alldeaf being one of the best :D ) I'm hoping to create a deaf news 'portal' instead. I don't feel that there anything really effective online for deaf news. (besides several email lists)
A good example is the deaf peddler gang arrests recently. I just posted this up, but the news is about two days old now.

This is big news, with possibly two THOUSAND deaf people in Europe affected. I haven't seen much notice or comment on it at all.
:(

Back