NEW Corvette Commercial

I've seen the pics of the new C6 Corvette that somebody took off the truck when the commercial for it was shot and I'll say it's "Ain't your Daddy's Corvette!"

Can't wait to see how it turns out at the Detroit Auto Show next week (BTW Chevy unveiled the new Cobalt last Monday at the LA Auto Show to replace the Cavalier and the Cobalt SS-Supercharged Coupe's so damn fine-looking than the Cavalier Coupe.)

Chevy is on a roll this year along with other GM brands when it comes to new cars that Ford and DCX can't match!

Edit: Official GM Pics of the C6 Corvette has been released and it's so hard to get used to seeing a Corvette with no Pop-up headlights for the 1st time since the C1 Corvettes. The C6 looks like a mix of the C1 to C5 generations. What's more amazing is that 400 horsepower LS2 Gen-4 6.0 liter V8 is standard on the C6 so that means the Z06 might go up to 500 or so hp! The Z06 will not be available until 2K6 by then :(

Last edited:
I like that commercial! I like the part where the last truck does a spin before driving in reverse. Heh!

Better link to the commercial:

http://www.chevrolet.com/library/commercials/index_yahoo.html

Found out Michael Bay the director of Armageddon and The Rock movies directed this commercial.....fook'n awesome!

I agree with Vampyrox the SSR's spin n reverse to the carrier really took the cake! Wish the Cobalt SS-Supercharged was in the commercial instead of that wimpy AVEO (the red hatchback 4 door below the Corvette in the carrier)

It's making me want to go trade my Ford in for a Chevy (after all I never had owned a Chevy before...go figure)

Back