New category on Alldeaf??

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I was thinking it would be cool to add a new category where a person would post any fund raising events that is coming up. It can be a fund raising event to research better medicine to control cancer, helping local homeless shelter, or to feed 3rd world kids. Basically any fund raising events that are coming up that would be of interest.

Also, people would post links for business that donates portion of their sale to help those in need. For example, a business may donate $10 for every $100 in sales to an animal shelter. Another business may donate 15% of every sale to help poor people.

I am sure many people would love to share different fund raising events that are coming up with others. I'm sure that businesses that donates to less fortunate would be happy if people spread their goodwill.

Not sure what to name new category, but seems like an interesting idea, eh??

What do you think??

NO! first of all many businesses never donate a cent and its a scam to get you to buy from them...
Second there are plenty of places to post about Deaf related business, fund raising events and non profits on this forum already
Don't give people another avenue to scam us

Back