new black and PINK bb curve!!

SG. Are you male??? PFFTY!!!! I love PINK!!!!! If you're tell me what is your favorite color? I will say BOO! LoL GOOO PINK!!!!!

:hug::h5::thumb:

No, I am female Pinky678. My favorite color is .... :-x *chuckles*

i dont have a video recorver on my curve but i do have cam with flash! and u can access youtube from the curve i think ..I lost the curve esp cuz of the qwerty and big screen!

really!, no video recorder? just cam with flash. oh, great that i want to see on youtube.

i appreciate your info. thank you litalia89.

Last edited:
litalian89,

I have a question about your blackberry curve, Do they show on youtube video?
Mine's still blackberry 8700G which is good but no video play and no cam, I want to replace for curve next year.
Yeah youtube will runs on curve unless you have 4.5 OS. I downlaoded Beta 4.5 OS on my curve. I tested it a to z. It actually WORK! but video capture is suck. it is worst crappy one than any canon camera's video capture. when I captured anythings on video, Plus I dislike what videoclip's crappy size like 190x190 while I watch. I degraded 4.5 to 4.2 on Curve. RIM need to fix the video capture first..

I am male... I would take pink. What wrong with Donald Trump worn pink tie?
Most women like real man who accept to wear pink.

And I am wearing a pink business shirt at work right now :lol:

My husband used to have a pink polo shirt. I always liked how he looked in it.:D

Yeah youtube will runs on curve unless you have 4.5 OS. I downlaoded Beta 4.5 OS on my curve. I tested it a to z. It actually WORK! but video capture is suck. it is worst crappy one than any canon camera's video capture. when I captured anythings on video, Plus I dislike what videoclip's crappy size like 190x190 while I watch. I degraded 4.5 to 4.2 on Curve. RIM need to fix the video capture first..

Thanks XBGMER for the info.

I am using 4.5 on my Curve...I have had some problems with it, but I love that I can search the web from anywhere like on the Sidekick. So I probably will not downgrade.

My case just broke though, I am really annoyed about that!

:laugh2: PFFTY you back!! I like purple too. But, I like PINK OVER PURPLE!!! Because Pink is my birthstone! LoL

Pink pffffffffffffft how about purple.

LOL I normally skinit on my device.

LoL! Yeah!!!! I made my husband to get a pink polo shift. It look good on him. Also my husband was wear a pink tux during my wedding. LoL Many men wear a pink shirt for style. Don't mean they are gay! :roll:

I just ordered BB Curve 8330 with Titanium color from Sprintrelay.com (I wish it was black but they offered Red one, no thanks!). MY sk2 just went 6ft under w/ gravestone.

I'm excited to have it soon!! It have BB OS 4.5 and have 96mb internal memory along with free 1 GB MicroSD card.

Catty

Pink!!! I have one BB Curve grey... Where you get one? I can order skin pink for BB. LOL!

I love PPPPIIIIINNNNKKK too!!

180px-Pink_tulips_closed.jpg

Pic here that my favorite pink flower collection..

Back