New babe here!! :)

lisa1979

Reaction score
undefined

Hi All,

I am new to this site, just thought i would say HELLO! i am hard of hearing, have been since birth... i used to have hearing aids but did'nt wear them as i was bullied at school, so its kinda made me very self consious..... but now that i am 25 and a full time mum to my little boy, i have decided to be refreed back the ent dept to have new aids.. as i dont want to miss out when my little one starts talking.

Anyone local here in the uk or brighton?

I have msn and yahoo if anyone wants a chat? :)

speak more laters.....

Lisa.xx

Welcome to AllDeaf! :thumb: Hope you find this site an extremely nice and educational place! ;)

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to AD! This is a fun place to hang out and the locals don't bite (too hard.) :) So enjoy yourself and feel free to chat with anyone who's got an AIM or MSN icon next to their usernames. Quite a few of us have IM services but you kind of do get a taste of what people are like by reading the posts. :) Have fun, and welcome again.

Welcome to AD ! Have fun posting

:wave: Lisa,

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with everyone ! :)

welcome you stay on AD!!!!
Anything you like to post'n and have lot of fun feedback fellowships here.

You're always the most welcomed here... *wink* :thumb:

welcome to AD and have a good day...you'll see the truth, I'm not telling :)

Lisa, did you come over here from the RNID board? Anyways WELCOME!!!!
I also got bullied at school....man high school and jr. high is so beyond superifical. You'll find lots to chat about here!

My Feelings

I am ashish & studying in 8th standard.In begining years i was upset in school becuase classmates & teachers were thinking that I was a mad boy due to hard hearing but now with the help of my father and also with mother I came up. Thanks to GOD and also to my great father.I am wearing hearing aid but due to more sweating in hot country like INDIA I am facing trouble in maintenance of aids.I will be pleased to tell any thing about deaf world of india.Good Bye :
:kiss: :mad: :naughty: :deaf: ASHISH

Last edited:
Back