New around here

JCruz

Reaction score
Uh...let's see...

My name is Jessica. I'm hearing but I do know a bit of ASL. And by a bit I mean, I know several signs and have to finger spell everything else.

My hobbies include gaming (lately PC gaming), writing, studying (only things that interest me though), sometimes drawing (I haven't drawn anything in a while actually), reading (sci-fi fan), movies (huge movie fan. Love watching, making and writing them), learning new languages and watching anime (though I honestly haven't watched many lately. I think I'm a social watcher. I need people to talk with about what I watched).

I'm a freshman at the University of North Texas, I'm an English major (emphasis on creative writing) though I hope to double major as an RTVF (Radio, TeleVision, and Film) student.

Uh...Don't know what else to say. Sorry ^^;

So how's everyone else?

Last edited:
Hello and a good morning to you.

I am also new to this station as I will put it :)

Trainman is deaf and learning to lip read

I come from Ontario Canada "Gods country were all the animals live lots of deers , bears, birds lots to see but cannot hear them anymore but can hear in my mind what they sound like :)

Trainman

:wave:Trainman

you like trains?

my mom and some family friends went on the "Snow Train" Agawa Canyon train, when I was in high school. We drove from Upper Midwest in the States where I'm from. It was an amazing trip.

Yes Dogmom I do like trains.

The old steam ladies I call them and could they whistle too in the night great sound too.

Trainman

Back