New alternative to vibrating/lighted alarms!

Konijnen

Reaction score
oscar_mayer.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

It's bacon!
Oscar Mayer Institute For the Advancement of Bacon

BACON! I would actually try to wake up in the morning... I love bacon :D

Not to mention most people in a deep sleep tend not to have the best sense of smell (which is why people can die in fires, because they don't smell the smoke).

Not to mention most people in a deep sleep tend not to have the best sense of smell (which is why people can die in fires, because they don't smell the smoke).

I sleep deep, but I'll wake up for bacon and eggs! Who wouldn't??

I sleep deep, but I'll wake up for bacon and eggs! Who wouldn't??

I don't eat bacon made from pork , I will eat turkey bacon once in awhile. I would wake the smell of a dog fart a lot faster than of bacon. Marty wake me when he fart a real big one . Yucky!

I don't eat bacon made from pork , I will eat turkey bacon once in awhile. I would wake the smell of a dog fart a lot faster than of bacon. Marty wake me when he fart a real big one . Yucky!

I didn't know they had turkey bacon! Is it anything like pork?

I didn't know they had turkey bacon! Is it anything like pork?

I had not eaten pork bacon in about 43 years so I can't really remember what it taste. Turkey bacon is not greasy, I don't like greasy food anymore. I was a vegetarian for years but I started eating chicken, turkey and fish again.

How amusing! I can't see this working consistently to wake up the user, unless there was a tube leading from the nozzle directly to one of your nostrils... talk about a rude but fragrant awakening. :D

Only a matter of time before you can wake up to the smell of
Best left to the imagination

How amusing! I can't see this working consistently to wake up the user, unless there was a tube leading from the nozzle directly to one of your nostrils... talk about a rude but fragrant awakening. :D

When I when to boarding school we had a fire drill in the middle of the night and my roommate could not wake me up. She was trying for 10 minutes to get up, when I am in a deep sleep I am hard to wake up. The bacon alarm would not work . I had a flashing light for my telephone and that will make me up but I hate being woken that way.

When I when to boarding school we had a fire drill in the middle of the night and my roommate could not wake me up. She was trying for 10 minutes to get up, when I am in a deep sleep I am hard to wake up. The bacon alarm would not work . I had a flashing light for my telephone and that will make me up but I hate being woken that way.

I can relate. When I lived in the dorms at RIT, the strobes were so bright, they would render me almost completely blind (exaggerating a bit here) before I could even open my eyes! :O

Maybe it isn't bacon .... maybe Lorena Bobbit got creative and burnt an oscar mayer weiner :hmm:

So your expectations can be dashed as soon as you wake up. *Bacon??? ... nope just the smell of disappointment*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back